Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Abughalwa

I have found Dr. Abughalwa to be an excellent GP during the last 3 years. He has provided me with excellent diagnosis and appropriate treatments while making me aware of the various options. He listens carefully to my description of symptoms and answers all of my questions with thorough explanations. I have found him to be a very knowledgeable and attentive doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

This doctor is very misogynistic, do not go to him if you are a woman as he will treat you like dirt. He talks over you, interrupts while yur explaining symptoms, and just doesn’t listen. He’s an incompetent doctor and his bedside manner is horrible. Or perhaps he’s just been having a bad day both times I saw him, but he shouldn’t be a doctor. He needs to save his backwards ways for at home and treat his patients better.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Ahmed Abughalwa is an amazing doctor, helpful and cooperative and has excellent medical knowledge. I have been seen by this doctor many times I really appreciate

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

DR . Ahmed Abughalwa is the best doctor I have ever had. He is patient and thorough and answers all of your questions with thought and respect. He is amazing with babies and children, my toddler has no fear going to see him and he was excellent all through my pregnancies and with answering my new mom questions.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Office often doesn't answer the phone for hours at a time making booking annoying. Doctor lacks ability to diagnose. When he couldn't solve the problem, he told me to try ignoring it. Ummmm.... what?

Submitted July 17, 2017

This physician has questionable knowledge, poor listening skills and trouble people skills.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Ahmed Abughalwa's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI