Adrienne Zarifis, BSc., ND

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Adrienne Zarifis, BSc., ND

Dr. Zarifis is extremely caring and knowledgeable. My health is showing noticeable improvements in the six months under her guidance. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Dr. Zarifis is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She has supplements available at reasonablel prices and doesn't push them on you. She works collaboratively with you and is a real partner in your healthcare. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Knowledgeable, caring, understanding and did a thorough assessment. She has been a welcoming addition to my families medical team.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I had a wonderful enlightening experience with dr zarifis, who helped me understand my food reaction charts and provided very beneficial recommendations and products for my periodic arrhythmia condition. Much thanks.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Amazing experinece and very knowledable. There is a reason why she only has 5 star ratings.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Zarifis is extremely knowledgable and kind person. I came into her struggling with low energy and digestive issues, and in only a few weeks I felt healthier and more energized than I had in the past year and a half. She took the time to really listen to what I had been experiencing, and went into depth explaining what was going on with my body and what we could to try to fix it. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Zarifis and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Zarifis h as a great deal of knowledge and gives great personal attention. She takes the time to talk to you and really uncover what the symptoms are telling her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Zarifis has been working with my kids since last October. She has gone above and beyond to help us with our needs. She is professional, sensitive, thoughtful and kind. We would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Zarifis is an extremely knowledgeable person. She is caring and sympathetic to my needs and goals. She has helped in so many different aspects of my life. She’s extremely professional and would recommend everyone to her!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Zarifis is very knowledgeable and caring and took the time to listen to our concerns. She did a thorough assessment and evaluates your lifestyle and diet. With her help my daughter and I are both feeling much better. She is professional and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Adrienne Zarifis, BSc., ND's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

FREE 15 min Discovery Calls Available for all new patients. Dr. Adrienne Zarifis is committed to providing unparalleled care, with a strong focus on foundational health to get at the root cause of your symptoms. Building confidence in your health, living without fear of your health and feeling optimal. Dr Zarifis has a focus on preventative cardiovascular health and works by optimizing all body systems to strengthen you, relieve you of pain, and get your energy back.