Ratings for Dr. Adrian Le

Dr. Le performed a stem cell procedure on my knee for arthritis months ago. I went from having big problems walking down stairs to being able to bike and jog again. It made my knee feel so much better.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My 9 year old son was unable to walk for 2 months. He couldn't play and we had to carry him to his appointment. After his appointment with Dr Adrian Le, he was able to walk out of the room and has been fine ever since. We are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Have seen seeing him as my sports medicine doctor and he's been great. I'm feeling better than I have in years because of Dr. Le

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Saw Dr Le recently for back pain I've had for years. I've seen countless doctors, chiropractors and have had x-rays done. No one could figure it out. Dr Le diagnosed and helped fix my back in 15 minutes. It was AMAZING!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Great doctor and he is very reasonable but talks really fast.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I went to see Dr. Le a few months ago at Toronto Western Hospital to help me handle a large amount of stress at home. We talked about my daughters issues and how they were affecting me. He took the time to really listen to me and talked me through this part of my life. He knew exactly what would make me get over my issues at home and I'm very thankful for that

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Very approachable doc. He's super friendly and made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Le is fantastic and took the time to explain everything to me and my mother very well

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014