Ratings for Dr. Adrian Dorobantu

I had a whiplash neck injury from an accident and visited Dr. Dorobantu for treatment. Let me begin with saying I am very glad I have him as my practitioner. He is absolutely knowledgeable and took the time to explain me why I am experiencing the pain and how the treatment will help me. He was genuinely interested about my overall well-being and went above and beyond the physical treatment by giving me advice for healthier lifestyle choices, ranging from nutrition and exercise tips, to the importance of everyday posture habits. He is tremendously knowledgeable in all these areas and I could tell that he is highly dedicated on making the most positive impact on his patient's health. Thanks to his treatment and the homework exercises he gave me my neck is all perfect again. I will consider only him as my doctor if I will have any future injuries or pains.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Adrian Dorobantu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare