Dr. Adrian Chow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adrian Chow

Excellent care and very helpful really helped with my shoulder pain

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr. Adrian chow fixed my stiff and painful neck. A very knowledgeable young chiropractor who has the heart to help his patients!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Dr. Chow is friendly and makes every visit comfortable and easy. He listens to find out what really is the issue and helps you understand what he can do to help. He is an excellent chiropractor!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Mr. Adrian Chow is a very good Chiropractor, I had very bad back pain do to a car accident and after his treatments my back has been feeling much better. He cares for his patients, I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Dr. Chow is very professional and attentive. A great listener and offers effective recommendations for your condition. 10/10

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Excellent chiropractor. He is very professional, caring and knowledgeable of the human body. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Excellent chiropractor and a great guy. Would recommend in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Chow showed up early to help accommodate my schedule. Two words to describe him are passionate and effective. I’ve been to a couple doctors and I drive over half an hour for every appointment. 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Adrian Chow is absolutely amazing. He is attentive and cares about my conditions and issues. I've been going to Dr. Chow for approximately 6 months now for my knee and back pains. Not only does he listen to my issues, he gives me advice on exercises on how to improve my mobility. I would recommend him with no hesitations.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Chow is very helpful and offered effective solutions towards the problems that I had. He recommended different long-term solutions for my neck stiffness and back pains by providing effective treatment and additional guidance on exercises and stretches to incorporate into my daily routine . The office staff is very welcoming , friendly, and helpful. I definitely would recommend Dr.Chow if you require any chiropractic services!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Dr. Adrian Chow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Adrian Chow graduated with distinction from the University of Toronto and magna cum laude from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. He was awarded multiple academic and research awards and scholarships. He also serves as a policy analyst with the Canadian Chiropractic Association. He is fluent in English and Cantonese.

• English