Ratings for Dr. Adrian Chow

i’ve been going to Dr Chow in the past few weeks to deal with shoulder. neck and lower back issues. he’s been very attentive and knowledgeable in dealing with client’s issues and address them accordingly. i’ll definitely recommend him to family and friends in need of chiropractic treatments.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

It was my first time with Dr. Adrián Chow and i am thankful that after the first treatment I fell much much better. He is friendly and very knowledgeable and professional. I am 200% recommended.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

The best chiropractor ever. I had a really bad back pain and he helped me so much. He taught me some exercise to do in my office while at work and that really help. I feel so much better now. Thank you Dr. Chow.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I had the chance to meet Dr. Adrian Chow at his previous office, and he helped me so much with my neck and back issues that I decided to follow him to this new place. Dr Chow is a great listener, very talented and he really wants to help you get better. I have an appointment or two with him every month and I have never felt better. Also, I twisted my back badly few weeks ago and I emailed him to get an emergency appointment : I was able to see him the next day! Really, I very strongly recommend Dr Adrian Chow!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

I went to see Dr. Adrian Chow for Chiropractic treatment. He is knowledgeable and experienced professional Chiropractor and Acupuncture Provider. After two-time treatment, I feel much better. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr. Adrian is awesome! He is knowledgeable, and gave me a excellent treatment, very kind and felt very comfortable around him. I already recommend Dr. Adrian to my friend and will continue to recommend.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Adrian was awesome! He is knowledgeable, and took his time getting to know me and created a treatment plan, very kind and felt very comfortable around him, thats so important, you can feel how he really cares about him patients. I already recommend Dr. Adrian to my friend and will continue to recommend.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Meeting Dr. Adrian Chow has been an enjoyable process from the beginning. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and approachable right from the beginning. I am happy to continue my heath and wellness journey with him on a regular basis. I would 100% recommend him to friends and family any time!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Always perfectly on time for appointments and very efficient with treatments. Very kind and easy to talk to as he is young and knowledgeable. I was able to recover faster than expected by following Dr. Adrian's treatments. Would definitely recommend as a doctor for physiotherapy and chiropractic events.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

I have been having some back pain over the last several years, perhaps due to various factors, work demands, change in my lifestyle etc. I went to see Dr. Adrian Chow and he asked me many questions about my life, to better understand the potential reason(s) that triggered my back pain, as well as potential factors that are continuously causing it. He took his time to fully assess the situation and various contributing factors prior to tailoring a treatment plan for my back pain. Fast forward to 2 treatments later, I have not had a major back pain as I used to have. I feel so much better and I feel so much lighter. He gave me some directions on how to prevent the back pain from coming back as well. I am definitely coming back for more treatments in the near future and I highly recommend Dr. Adrian Chow from Ultima Wellness Centre.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Dr. Adrian Chow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Adrian Chow graduated with distinction from the University of Toronto and magna cum laude from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. He was awarded multiple academic and research awards and scholarships. He also serves as a policy analyst with the Canadian Chiropractic Association. He is fluent in English and Cantonese.

• English