Ratings for Dr. Adena Scheer

Professional, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and empathetic, is how I would describe Dr. Adena Scheer. My recent experience with her as the attending surgeon has renewed my faith in our health system. I had two lumpectomies within a month, which was an unnerving and stressful experience. I was pleased with the way that she prepared me for what to expect during and after surgery. Her bedside manner is exceptional. ES

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I really love Dr. Adena Scheer, I am so grateful that they referred me to her because the doctor who is looking after me is retired. I have the breast calcification before, thank God the biopsy result was benign, and need to come back every two years now. I'm always excited to see her. Thank you Dr. Adena...see you next year 2019 - Amelia

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My family and friends support was amazing but only because of Dr. Adena Scheer was I able to understand what the next year would mean to me and my husband. Without her I would not have gotten through and continued my treatment for stage 3 invasive ductal carcinoma. We have no words for how much she brought us through and consider myself lucky to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

So grateful to have been referred to Dr Adena Scheer. She is an absolute Angel. I was frightened to have to go to the city when I was from a small community. She made me feel at ease. Absolutely fabulous Dr.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

She is kind, caring, gentle....I can't say how grateful I am to have her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Scheer performed lumpectomy on July 26, 2017. She is a very skilled surgeon with a great craftsmanship and excellent communication skills who spends time in walking her patients through the whole procedure in a very pleasant manner. She is very knowledgeable and informed about the recent cancer trials and research. She has the best bedside manners which changed my scary journey into a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend her if you have to chose your surgeon in St. Michaels. Thanks Dr. Scheer - Varinder

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

She is excellent. I just love her. She is knowledgeable n has the best bedside manner. She did lumpectomy for me. My husband n I really appreciate her support n guidance.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Scheer removed my gallbladder 4 weeks ago. This was my first surgery ever. What I was most impressed with was her skill and planning. She first saw me in february and was not quick to cut which I appreciated. In June it needed to come out she slotted me in very quickly, explained the process and most importantly had a plan B. In the event she could not 100% confidently make the incision using the laparoscopic equipment she would be pre paired to open me up right there and do it manually. Knowing this gave me so much confidence in her. Little things added to this like she always knew my name each time I met with her she didn't have to refer to a chart. She was kind enough to hold my hand while I fell asleep in the OR which meant the world to me and she told me about her experience when she had her gallbladder. She also has a great sense of humour to put you at ease. . My incisions are super small and healed very quickly within two weeks. I am not off to enjoy my summer feeling great thanks to Dr. Scheer. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Scheer was knowledgeable, courteous, sensitive and took the time to explain things every step of the way both before and after my wife's surgical procedure. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending her to anyone who is looking for a caring professional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My procedure was a lipo fill to return breast volume after several surgeries. Dr. Scheer explained everything in detail and was available for question prior. Her bedside manner was exceptional. I am still recovering from surgery but so far everything looks good and there were no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Scheer.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Adena Scheer's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients