Ratings for Dr. Adele Burgess

Ms Burgess is not only a very experienced surgeon, but also she has a very caring and compassionate attitude towards her patients. She has relieved my haemorrhoid pain and discomfort I have had for several months thru the most non-evasive procedure, haemorrhoid injections, after considering my health conditions and sensitive to pain. I give Ms Burgess 5+ star !!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

The most caring and compassionate surgeon I’ve ever had. The patient priorates are always number 1.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Was running late - 15 minutes and rooms called to let me know! What doctor does that? Great doctor , great staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Undetailed and brief follow up call by nurse to say they found nothing after procedure. Surgeon had forgotten details of our pre op conversation so I reiterated. Surgeon had suggestions for maintenance directly after the procedure that would be discussed further in the follow up call. Nurse had no idea and said would get back to me. Still waiting for the the call.

Submitted May 28, 2018

Thank you Adele. I don't need to day more........

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Wow - helped when no one else would. Listen and then worked with me. A++

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Fantastic, caring Surgeon. Her priority is the patient and their well being which make her an absolute treasure!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr Burgess. i have had a very good experience and was well informed. The surgical experience was better than I expected and her team are also excellent. I would highly recommend. DR Burgess!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Burgess was very thorough with her examination and her explanations were very easy to follow. I highly recommend her as the most caring and approachable Doctor that I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

In Heidelberg and Richmond. PH: 9456 9077. Female Colorectal Surgeon

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Adele Burgess's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente