Dr. Adam Shoman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Shoman

Great doctor and great staff I would recommend him highly

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Shoman and his staff are amazing by all means . My pregnancy was very stressful and challenging because I had three miscarriages back to back , and Dr. Shoman gave me hope and made my miracle dream came true ad now I finally gave birth to my little princess !!! . He is very knowledgeable , truly cares about his patients and available to all my questions and concerns any time I needed him . Thank you very much Dr. Shoman for not giving up on me . Thank you so much for being patient with me and for giving me and my husband all the support we needed . Thank you for your wonderful staff . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

The absolute best doctor I have ever met. I had my beautiful baby girl last night and I could not wait to go home to put my review and to share the happiness I had through my nine months of pregnancy. Where many of my friends only see their OB's for a quick, impersonal 3 minutes, Dr Shoman provides personalized care you feel. His willingness to explain and take the time to listen makes any mom feel at ease. Phenomenal doctor!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Shoman is exceptional - in my experience he has been very knowledgeable about high-risk pregnancy and general issues, addresses my needs and concerns, and has a wonderful way of dispelling any fears with humour and sensitivity. I trust him fully and have been so lucky to have him as my OB. No wonder nominated the best OBGYN Doctor in NJ . His team is equally wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I am very pleased with doctor Shoman and his staff. They are very professional and helpful, they always get back to you in an appropriate amount of time. I would recommend him to others for their healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I have met dr shoman an an emergency due to my condition, his office accommodated me immediately. He confidently assessed the situation. Explained to me what was going one and discussed with me all my options. Today I am recovering from my surgery that was done by dr shoman. I feel great and very happy with this doctor. I would highly recommend him for patients who are looking for a quality care. Also his office staff are very helpful. Thank you Dr shoman.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I recently had a baby boy, I was under the care of Dr shoman, he is truly amazing. my husband and I are very appreciative for the care and attention he gave us. his office staff were also amazing and very nice. I will definitely recommend him for any one looking for better care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015