Ratings for Dr. Adam Manis

Dr Manis was very rude and unprofessional. From how he examined my injurym I actually question his ability as a Doctor - he really hurt me. Manis also came across as very disingenuous and pompous.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Manis always on time and the staff are always friendly.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I cannot begin to express how terrible my experience with Adam Manis was. From the moment I arrived, the staff at his office was disorganized, rude and condescending. After complaining that I had been waiting for 40+ minutes, his receptionist told me "what do you expect - this is a doctor's office". Things only got worse when I finally saw the doctor. He is almost unimaginably arrogant and pompous and could not be less willing to help. He had absolutely zero advice or helpful feedback, and tried to usher me out of his office as quickly as possible to churn another patient through. It is is a sad testament to our healthcare system that people like this are allowed to call themselves "doctors". Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

During my consultation, Dr Manis was very knowledgeable, thorough and professional. Excellent sports doc!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr Manis was efficient with my appointment, quickly arranging for needed tests to be done. Genuinely interested in my concerns allowing me to discuss what concerned me. Will recommend Dr Manis to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Rude condescendant did not want to examing me. He took judt 2 minutes. Left me in pain worst doctor i have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Doctor Manis continues to provide excellent advice and displays genuine sympathy and the desire to help. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Thank you for looking after my foot. You made yourself available and were willing to try something new. It helped a lot.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

During my consultation with Dr. Adam Manis, he was patient and attentive to my needs. When I sprained my ankle, he knew exactly what to do to take care of my injury. I recommend Dr. Manis for any sports injury. I hear he also specializes in Family Medicine, a great bonus.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Adam Manis's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Ameritas