Ratings for Dr. Adam Manis

The worst doctor I've ever come across. Rude, condescending and full of himself. Completely dismissed my back issues as he didn't want to waste MRI resources on me. Years later, after becoming bedridden, changing doctors, and finally getting that MRI done, I came to see the extent of the severe damage to my back. Had he just took a minute and examined me I wouldn't be this debilitated...and I can never get better. I can't sit, stand, bend, twist, lift or work anymore. Don't let this happen to you. Stay away from this man.

Submitted April 1, 2017

Doctor Manis continues to provide excellent advice and displays genuine sympathy and the desire to help. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Thank you for looking after my foot. You made yourself available and were willing to try something new. It helped a lot.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

During my consultation with Dr. Adam Manis, he was patient and attentive to my needs. When I sprained my ankle, he knew exactly what to do to take care of my injury. I recommend Dr. Manis for any sports injury. I hear he also specializes in Family Medicine, a great bonus.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Adam Manis's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI