Dr. Adam Kliman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Kliman

He may be young but he definitely doesn’t lack experience. Dr. Kliman did several fillings and a root canal on me and I felt comfortable the entire time. He explained everything and answered all my questions without all that dental jargon. Will be recommending him to everyone

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Kliman actually cares about you and wants what is best for you, rather than what will result in the most money in his pockets which is all most dentists care about. He explains everything in detail and will give you his honest option rather than trying to force you into unnecessary procedures.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Hands down the best dentist I’ve ever seen! Dr. Kliman genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to explain things in detail. He isn’t pushy and doesn’t try to pressure you into unnecessary procedures. He even called me personally to see how I was feeling after my root canal (was feeling amazing with no pain-by the way)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Great experience, explained everything clearly. Very calming

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Kliman is an amazing dentist! He really knows how to make you feel comfortable

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Amazing doctor! Couldn’t be happier with the switch

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Kliman is an amazing dentist and goes above and beyond for his patients. He is calming and gentle and has the best bedside manner. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. KLIMAN us an excellent dentist. He is very calming and gentle. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted April 28, 2018

When you ask your 6 year old son which friend he wants to have over to play after school, and he asks if Dr. Adam can come instead. Need I say more? Dr. Adam is beyond amazing with children. We had to take our son to 4 different dentists before he would even agree to open his mouth and now our dentist visits with Dr. Adam are hassle free. Cannot thank you enough!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr Kliman took me on as his patient today when I was in pain and no one could get me in! Thank you for all the hard work!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Adam Kliman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP