Ratings for Dr. Abigail Gradinger

Dr. Gradinger is thorough and knowledgeable. She is straight to the point but always ensures that I understand. I'm grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I was rushed out before I had a chance to ask the doctor anything, and the receptionist laughed in my face when I told her why I wanted a follow up appointment. So disappointed- it's so difficult to find a doctor who is also a decent person in this city!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Gradinger is obviously extremely busy but she is thorough and knowledgeable. She always takes preventative measures to ensure my health. She has a realistic, straight to the point approach which I greatly appreciate. I had been looking for a permanent family doctor for many years and will continue to see her for as long as she is practising. The staff up front on the other hand need a bit of work. You are in the medical profession, a little compassion and patience is necessary.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr, Gradinger is condescending, ignores what her patients tell her, clearly fails to check the medical records to refresh herself on the facts and then proceeds based on incorrect assumptions. She also talks so fast you get dizzy trying to keep up with what she's saying. She's like a high school girl playing at doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Staff is rude. They do not make an effort to accomodate your needs in any way. It is incomprehensible to me how a doctor can only be available two days a week and only until 3:45 no less! I work and cannot take time off. They would not let me see another doctor who might be available at a more decent time because I had to see my family doctor. Well, Dr. Gradinger will no longer be my family doctor. Absurd.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

It took 2 days for them to call me back to book an appointment. Don't bother filling the online booking form, they don't reply to that either. Dr Gradinger is on maternity leave and her replacement only works 2 days a week. There's only 1 other doctor working and it will take 2 weeks to see a doctor! Totally unacceptable when you're sick. I just left her practice because the most important thing about a doctor is being able to see him/her when you're sick!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Besides the fact that it is practically impossible to get an appointment... Your case will be expedited.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

The only reason for giving Dr. Gradinger an outstanding punctuality rating is because she never bothers to take the time to review my chart before seeing me. I would happily sit in the waiting room while she looked over my history instead of constantly being asked, "So why are you here?" when I'm there for a follow-up booked at her instructions. She is a scatterbrain who dismisses my concerns, preferring to tell me to get more of this or that vitamin instead of discussing the issues I present to her. The staff are outrageously unprofessional, e.g. they never identify themselves when they call me or flat-out refuse to book appointments. If you want a good doctor, steer clear of GSH Medical.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Actually Listens. Follows up on routine preventative medicine.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Abigail Gradinger 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients