Ratings for Dr. Abhilash Koratala

Dr koratala is the best kidney doctor so far i have ever met. he listens to all my concerns takes time and answers all my questions every single visit. he is very kind and has always been considerate and got my pills down to few from a lot , dont write up stuff if not absolutely needed, once i had an emergency and requested to see him and he managed to see me on a very short notice that tells you a lot about how much he cares about his patients. Im would without a thought recommend him to my family and friends for best care

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

He is always pleasant and a 'patient' listener. Provides simple and logical explanations.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

DR K is my mom's kidney doctor and he has been taking great care of her for the past two years. I love the way he explains things and makes sure we understand everything he says. He shows us the test results and tells what they mean every visit. God bless him!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

excellent doctor took time answering all our concerns and was very compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Koratala is a smart, young physician. He explains things well. I've been seeing him for one year and would recommend him to anyone with kidney disease without a second thought. Dr K is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr K and his team took care of my wife when she was admitted to the hospital and they were warm and comforting. Dr K is knowledgeable and also generous with his time. He made sure we were aware of whats happening with her kidneys and took very good care. We truly appreciate it.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Koratala is a smart, young physician. Explains things well, avoids unnecessary procedures. I've been seeing him for one year and would recommend him to anyone with kidney disease without a second thought. Dr K is the best!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Professor Koratala is a knowledgeable doc and a kind person. He is certainly one of the best docs I've seen.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Koratala is a nice guy. He is very patient and takes time to answer all my questions. Instead of just telling me what to do, he always explains the reason behind his recommendations. He had another doctor training under him last time who was very nice as well.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr.K is a very nice doctor and a good listener always takes time answering all questions. The staff is also very kind

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Abhilash Koratala's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare