Ratings for Dr. Abed Azizi

My favourite doc, always smiling and happy to answer any questions

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Professional doc, great bedside manner, easy to talk to, knowlegable

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very helpful. Explains condition in details and gives your realistic expectations. The centre is nice and everyone was professonal. My procedures went very smoothly

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Caring and polite doctor. His skills are excellent and his time management was spot on

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I love the fact that I can consult with the doctor through Telehealth. He he has been very informative and helpful to date. No negatives

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I found Dr. Abed to be very smart and VERY honest. He was straight to the point and explained all the options and gave me a chance to have a choice in my treatment. His consults tends to be short as he is busy , but somehow he manages to tackle all the issues.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Azizi was recommended to us by our family friend anaesthetist. He has worked with him before and believes he is one of the best endoscopist. He did not disappoint. I had my colonoscopy with him twice now which he removed few polyps each time. I have felt no pain or had any issues what so ever. 5/5

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I like this doctor. He is very smart and always on time. The centre is very clean and brand new. Over all very happy with the service there

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr can be busy and you can tell why. I found him very helpful and gentle. He answered all my questions and I was happy with the valuable information and advice he gave me. Staff were friendly but super busy

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Disappointed in this doctor. I chose him based on all the glowing reviews here but unfortunately my experience was quite different. Rushed me through, didn't explain anything (in fact the only explanations I got were from me having to constantly question and prod). Wasn't particularly friendly or interested. Wasn't outright rude but I had expected better. Was very surprised as I have previously had good results choosing practitioners based on reviews.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Abed Azizi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients