Dr. Abdullah Alfakhri

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Abdullah Alfakhri

Dr.alfakhri is so intelligent and very good in reaching the right diagnosis after doing all what it take to know your diagnosis . My husband and I went to him few weeks ago with multiple sperm test showing no sperms seen in the test . He reasured us and book my husband for a surgeory which he did and sperm was frozen

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

I have met Dr.Alfakhri in AlHabib Hospital as I couldnt have kids for 8 years . He did surgeory for finding sperm and he got sperms which we use it for ivf and now my wife is pregnant . Thank you Dr.Alfakhrj

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Im from middle east and I used to use thia website to find the doctors who was trained in north america in the middle east rigon . I have found Dr.Alfakri from this website and then I searched I find him working in Riyadh now in King Fahad medical city. I manged to get a referal but it took around 4 months to visit him. Long story short, I had only 1 visit which I brought all my investigations from out side and he managed to give me surgoery appointment in a few weeks as he offer you to be a backup if anyone cancelled . He did microscopic search for sperm and result came positive . He was very nice ,polite and explaining every step of managment clearly. I totally advice you to see him if you live in middle east .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

great doctor with great attitude who want to help his patients by giving all options. As I could not afford to do the TESE surgery in canada so he provided me with names of center overseas to do it cheaper . Till now Im texting him and he still answear me .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

A very nice doctor , very knowledgeable. He is so patient and explain the problem and the treatment options very well .Highly recomended

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I have met Dr.Abdullah in Mount Sinai Hospital as he was working with Dr.keith Jarvi. I am very satisfied with his professional care and knowledge. He disscuse with me in details about my problem and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Abdullah Alfakhri's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients