Dr. Aaron M Gropper

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aaron M Gropper

Dr Gropper is a wonderful physician. He follows up and I can tell he cares about me as a patient. He is late, a lot. But I just think that’s because he spends so much time really listening to each patient. He’s the kindest doctor I’ve ever met. If you see him count yourself lucky. Side note - Not hard on the eyes either.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Caring, knowledgeable, and professional doctor. I felt he really cared about my issues and wanted to see me get better quickly.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Fantastic, professional doctor. I felt like he really listened to me and took all my concerns very seriously. I had seen multiple doctors about chronic hip pain I was having and had been dismissed or given vague advice on multiple occasions. Dr. Gropper gave me a referral and finally got me the help I needed. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Very thorough and caring. Even called to follow up. I'm very impressed!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Wonderful physician. I felt listened to and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have had the pleasure of seeing Dr.Gropper. He is extremely respectful knowledgeable and caring. It’s been a long time since I have seen a dr that actually listens and cares. He order s tests and wasn’t happy with the results and took the time to reinvestigate the results for clarity. Our medical system needs more drs like him. A great dr I would recommend him

Submitted December 12, 2017

Excellent physician. Knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough. I felt he took genuine interest in my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Gropper is one of the best doctors I've ever visited! He is extremely kind, professional and always goes the extra mile to make sure my concerns are fully taken care of. Since discovering Dr.Gropper, I hope I never have to see another doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Very good and thorough doctor. Listens and is patient.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Gropper is amazing. He is a kind and compassionate beyond words. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Aaron M Gropper's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients