Dr. Aadil Shamji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aadil Shamji

Dr. Shamji is a phenomenal dentist. I needed to find a new dentist and I'm very glad I found him. At my first appointment Dr. Shamji took the time to answer my many questions and concerns. He did a great job on my teeth. He is professional, knowledgable and seems to genuinely care about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

By far the best dental experience in town, highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Very friendly as patient. He was able to put my children at ease. My kids don’t dread the dentist anymore.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Yesterday, I got my molar tooth fixed at Trillium Dental. I loved their service and everything. Most of all Dr. Shamji was very professional in terms of the treatment and also he was very informative. Definitely I am coming here again.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Everyone is friendly. My husband also like the staff

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

There is no one I would trust more than the Trillium team. My family has been with them for years and we continue to refer all our friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

My husband and I have been patients at the Trillium Dental Centre for over 2 years. We find all the people there to be very knowledgeable, courteous and really willing to go the extra mile. I have an adverse reaction to anesthesia and prefer not to use it. I met Dr. Aadil Shamji and we discussed my options. He was very knowledgeable and provided me with options (different types of anesthesia that don't contain adrenaline, etc.). We agreed to try it without anesthesia. Together, we developed a plan to do one filling at a time. Dr. Shamji explained exactly what he had to do to each tooth and what to expect. He was extremely fast and conscientious. He continually asked me if everything was okay and whether or not to continue. In the end, he completed all three fillings in about 40 minutes and with very little discomfort to me. I would highly recommend Trillium Dental Centre.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Goes above and beyond for his patients. I have had problems with my lingual retainer and he has fixed it multiple times free of charge, I drive from out of town to see him and it's definitely worth it, as I haven't been able to find a dentist as good.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Amazing experience!!! Very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Just had a root canal done and it was pain free! Thanks Dr Shamji

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Aadil Shamji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Aadil Shamji was born and raised in Waterloo, Ontario. He attended Western University in London, Ontario where he graduated on the Dean’s list with an Honours Bachelor of Science degree. He was then accepted to the Boston University School of Dental Medicine, graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2013. After completing his dental degree, Aadil completed a 1-year residency program at Western University specializing in hospital based dentistry. Here, he received extensive experience in emergency treatment, caring for the medically compromised and those with special needs, as well as the use of sedation. He holds a certificate in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and plans on pursuing further training in dental sedation. Aadil recently married in 2013 to his beautiful wife who he met while attending Western University. When he is not at the office, you can be sure he is either playing or watching sports! His favourites include tennis, squash, golf and hockey. Playing baseball for the City of Waterloo growing up, he earned 2 Ontario Baseball Association Championships. Aside from sports, he has strong aspirations of travelling abroad to establish more sustainable dental care in underserved communities. While Aadil enjoys practicing a broad range of procedures, he particularly loves working with children. He discovered this passion for children while rotating at a pediatric dental facility in Fort Myers, Florida during his dental education. Aadil is excited to be working at Trillium and looks forward to brightening smiles in his hometown!

• English
  • French
  • Gujarati

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2008)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2013)

• Graduate with Honors on the Dean's List with an HBsc. 2008