Ratings for Dr. Aadil Shamji

My husband and I have been patients at the Trillium Dental Centre for over 2 years. We find all the people there to be very knowledgeable, courteous and really willing to go the extra mile. I have an adverse reaction to anesthesia and prefer not to use it. I met Dr. Aadil Shamji and we discussed my options. He was very knowledgeable and provided me with options (different types of anesthesia that don't contain adrenaline, etc.). We agreed to try it without anesthesia. Together, we developed a plan to do one filling at a time. Dr. Shamji explained exactly what he had to do to each tooth and what to expect. He was extremely fast and conscientious. He continually asked me if everything was okay and whether or not to continue. In the end, he completed all three fillings in about 40 minutes and with very little discomfort to me. I would highly recommend Trillium Dental Centre.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Goes above and beyond for his patients. I have had problems with my lingual retainer and he has fixed it multiple times free of charge, I drive from out of town to see him and it's definitely worth it, as I haven't been able to find a dentist as good.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Amazing experience!!! Very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Just had a root canal done and it was pain free! Thanks Dr Shamji

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Fixed my broken tooth right away and we didn't even need to freeze it! Thanks Dr. Shamji!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I just completed my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Shamji and I cannot believe how good the results are! In just 6 months he managed to straighten my teeth and give me the perfect smile I have always dreamed of! I am telling everyone I know about how good he and his team at Trillium have been! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I had the opportunity to shadow at Trillium over the summer and found the staff and office friendly, caring and knowledgable. I was mentored by Dr. Aadil Shamji as I shadowed him during the summer. As a dental student, this was a valuable experience. I found his relationship with patients to be professional and caring. With his patients, he provided clear explanations of treatments and options, made patients feel comfortable during their appointments, and provided excellent service. I would highly recommend Dr. Aadil Shamji and Trillium Dental Office for anyone in need of dental care.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

After being at Trillium for over 15 years it is nice to know that I can count on Dr. Shamji to take over for his mom and that it continues to be a family office I can keep bringing my family to.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I was dreading have my wisdom teeth pulled out but Dr. Shamji took them out and made the procedure very comfortable and easy! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Was in Conestoga Mall Saturday and chipped my tooth eating at the food court. Walked over to trillium and met with Dr. Shamji just as he was leaving. He stayed late and fixed my tooth!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Aadil Shamji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Aadil Shamji was born and raised in Waterloo, Ontario. He attended Western University in London, Ontario where he graduated on the Dean’s list with an Honours Bachelor of Science degree. He was then accepted to the Boston University School of Dental Medicine, graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2013. After completing his dental degree, Aadil completed a 1-year residency program at Western University specializing in hospital based dentistry. Here, he received extensive experience in emergency treatment, caring for the medically compromised and those with special needs, as well as the use of sedation. He holds a certificate in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and plans on pursuing further training in dental sedation. Aadil recently married in 2013 to his beautiful wife who he met while attending Western University. When he is not at the office, you can be sure he is either playing or watching sports! His favourites include tennis, squash, golf and hockey. Playing baseball for the City of Waterloo growing up, he earned 2 Ontario Baseball Association Championships. Aside from sports, he has strong aspirations of travelling abroad to establish more sustainable dental care in underserved communities. While Aadil enjoys practicing a broad range of procedures, he particularly loves working with children. He discovered this passion for children while rotating at a pediatric dental facility in Fort Myers, Florida during his dental education. Aadil is excited to be working at Trillium and looks forward to brightening smiles in his hometown!

• English
  • French
  • Gujarati

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2008)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2013)

• Graduate with Honors on the Dean's List with an HBsc. 2008