Ratings for Dr. Armaghan A. Nematullah

My family and I have been going to see Dr. Nematullah for several years now and drive over 30 minutes to see him. The reason we have been putting up with his rude staff and unreasonable policies regarding appointments is because he actually is a good doctor. The office staff however have zero understanding for lateness and no empathy for the patients even when the patient is only 5 - 10 minutes late and they have been called and informed about the delay. Then when you arrive and THEY cancel your appointment for being late, they charge you for a missed appointment. All of this is excused by the next patient waiting. This in essence is understandable, were it not for the fact that every time that I come for an appointment I still have to wait at least 10 minutes. Essentially what they are conveying here is that the doctor's time is more valuable than the patients' . If you are always to the minute punctual and don't mind being rewarded by waiting, then you should have no problems at this office, however if you appreciate a more respectful and comoassionate (a word from their slogan) service, then don't bother coming here.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Dr Nematullah has been my Doctor since 2017, and he has been amazing. He is thorough and very professional. He listens and he answers all my questions. This is how I think a Doctor should be. I have seen his staff change recently, and it seems they may have had trouble finding staff who are up to the task. I had one negative experience with a short-lived staff member, but I wouldn't fault him nor his staff for that. They set a very high standard, which I prefer. His office manager has always been professional with me as well. When I have been late (which is most of the time), or have needed more time in my visit, they always accommodate me as best they can, and I understand when other patients need more time too, and I wait for a few minutes. My last Family Doctor was punctual and terrible. My health suffered for a long time because of that... I am extremely grateful to Dr Nematullah for getting my health back on track. I know I'm in good hands now and I only wish we had more like him. I understand the high demand. I have a lengthy drive to Brampton, and I don't mind one bit. He is an amazing Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Best Doctor and Office I have ever been to! I am thankful to have him as a doctor. :) What a great team that works in his office!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I never see doctor office in my life to have 4 reception ladys. Clinic manager an 3 others....for one doctor only. TOO MANY patients, never available for appt. These people are bloody expensive--everything is fee. cancellation, medication refill - to fax prescription to my pharmacy $15. what is this??? and there is one reception lady is SO rude. her name starting with tanisha, i dont know. She have attitude with me...so disrespectful with me. Fire people like this, when i am nice, still rude. nonsense. For doctor, please get better admin, these people are garbage. really, as doctor he only want to deal with medical side these ladys run show. never again. very disappointed/

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

he's the best! very nice, helpful, knowledgeable and front staff are very pleasant. With my luck I usually deal with rude people at medical places but not here....they're very good! (:

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Never available. Need to see him for the longest time and cannot.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Dr. Nematullah is the kindest and most professional doctor I’ve ever seen in my life. He is informative, non judge mental and inquisitive during our sessions. He has always been incredibly supportive to my needs in regards to devising a health care plan of action. If I could think of the most ideal doctor to patient relationship this would be it. He is very knowledgeable and can always answer my health questions in great detail while also having the perfected social intuition to have a friendly conversation woven in. He is also very honest and trustworthy. I always leave his office feeling better than when I walked in. It’s a wonderful feeling to have a doctor that is all of these great qualities. The staff that he works with are also fantastic - from the receptionist, to the nurse - all smiles and friendly. Thank you team for such a great experience every time!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

This doctor has taken so many patients that now he is never available for appointment. Front staff is rude unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

He is the best doctor in brampton so friendly and always supportive

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

The staff is very cordial and helpful. Prompt and puinctual answers are always provided.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Armaghan A. Nematullah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Known as "Dr. Nemo" to his patients, Dr. Armaghan Nematullah has been working as a family physician since completing his residency. His first practice was in London, Ontario. He currently lives in Mississauga, Ontario and has established his own family practice clinic in Brampton, Ontario. Keystone Medical Family Clinic happily serves patients of all ages and offers a wide variety of specialized services.

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi

• Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Grad. 2014)
  • Ross University (Grad. 2010)

Oxford