Ratings for Colleen Bruce

Colleen has been my RMT for a couple of years and I couldn't be happier. She's exceptional at her job, having helped me with shoulder and neck issues as well as recurring leg maintenance. Her depth of knowledge is vast, but she's very good at getting complex points across in easy ways, when explaining what work she's doing. She also follows up with post-session emails, advising on stretch and mobility techniques, in conjunction with select youtube videos. As such I've recommended many people to her, all of whom have reported similar great experiences.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

If you are looking for a healing message, Coleen Bruce is your answer. I have had back issues most of my life which have been treated by chiropractors, acupuncturists, physios and message therapists. Colin provides the treatment and clear instructions on self-care. When you are treated by Coleen, it is obvious she is very skilled in her profession but most of all, very dedicated to her calling and her clients. I'm very pleased with the improvement in the health of my back and the flexibility I have gained.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Busy and for good reason! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Colleen Bruce's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients