Chani Jacobowitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(418)

"I never thought that I would be writing a review about ANY Psychologist, but Hoffman si..." Read more

Ratings for Chani Jacobowitz

Chani is kind, compassionate, and an expert at what she does. She is goal-oriented, and at the same time shows so much empathy and genuine caring. Chani has a lot of training and continuously goes to conferences. She is friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. I could tell immediately that she had the expertise to guide me. She explained everything clearly. I am so grateful that I found her. I look forward to every session. She helped me so much and I am so grateful for all her support.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Chani Jacobowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chani Jacobowitz, is a Licensed Clinical Social worker specializing in OCD and anxiety. She is trained to help people with comorbid disorders. If you are suffering from OCD it is important that you know that it is very treatable. Treatment for OCD differs from traditional talk therapy. It’s crucial that OCD and anxiety are treated by scientifically evident-based treatments using modalities such as ERP, ACT or DBT. Additional specialization in addressing trauma utilizing EMDR and IFS modalities. If you are suffering from OCD or anxiety we will design a treatment plan that will make sense to you and set goals that you can achieve successfully in treatment. Treatments are result oriented and clients are expected to feel an improvement in their quality of life relatively quickly. Over 10 years of experience. All ages welcome. Daytime hours.

• English

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.