Dr. Mathew Plant

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mathew Plant

Dr Mathew Plant is amazing doctor. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I had a very good experience and felt calm during the surgery.. I was given good advise as a follow up and I healed fast.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I recently had breast augmentation revision surgery performed by Dr Plant. I had to write a review because I've had such an amazing experience with this doctor and his team!! They are all so friendly and highly accomodating to the fact that I live quite the distance out of town. All of my questions were answered thoughtfully and I never felt rushed. And the bedside manner of this team was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough good things about this experience! I should add that my previous experience with my prior plastic surgeon was atrocious so finding Dr Plant was a blessing!! I would recommend him a thousand times over. Can't wait to see my results once my breasts have fully healed!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Mathew Plant is a very personable, courteous and highly skilled surgeon. I would recommend him to family and friends with no hesitation. I am very happy with the results of his expertise

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Plant is an absolutely wonderful, caring, and compassionate doctor who genuinely cares about patient satisfaction. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. Once you personally meet Dr. Plant and his outstanding staff, you will be assured you are in the best hands and best of care. I must say without a doubt, Dr. Plant is my number 1 choice for Plastic Surgery. His honesty, expertise, patience and kindhearted nature truly sets him apart as being the number 1 go to Plastic Surgeon. As a woman considering Breast reduction Dr. Plant has really put my mind at ease. He patiently answered all of my questions and concerns regarding Breast reduction and informed me of things I did not know while doing my own research. He is extremely talented, precise, highly skilled, up to date with the latest surgical techniques and most importantly passionate about what he does. Thank you, Dr. Plant! You changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I'd had several consultations about getting breast implants before meeting Dr. Plant and just never felt entirely comfortable anywhere I'd been. At some clinics I was seen by a consultation nurse and wasn't able to meet the doctor until the day of surgery. The ones I did meet just made me feel like I had to rush through my questions because they had somewhere else they needed to be. Dr. Plant sat down with me and explained everything about my surgery. He answered all of my questions and made me feel totally comfortable. I booked my procedure on the spot and now that I am 2 weeks out from my surgery I am SO HAPPY that I went with Dr. Plant. Absolutely recommend!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr.plant. he was very professional and made me feel safe and secure with my decision. I am more confident now than ever before. I am a very pleased patient!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I am 21 years old, and recently decided to have a breast reduction, as I've been struggling with extremely large breasts my whole life, which caused me great back pain, as well as other problems. I was extremely nervous about this procedure, as I had never had any serious surgery and I was not fond of doctors' visits. I did a lot of research to make sure that I would choose someone who would do an excellent job, and I spoke to some relatives who had had this procedure done, and everyone seemed to point me to Dr. Mathew Plant. So, I set up the surgery with him and got it done in August, and the process was very quick. Now, 6 months later, I have never been happier or looked better. I am SO glad that I chose Dr. Plant to perform my breast reduction surgery - he did a FANTASTIC job. He makes you feel comfortable, safe, is open to any questions you may have, and provides knowledgeable advice and answers. He and his staff are punctual and accommodating, and they were able to get me in for surgery only in a few short months to accommodate my work and school schedules. Even after my surgery, when I emailed or called Dr. Plant's office with any questions or concerns, they responded within one business day and addressed all of my questions quickly and professionally. My breasts were a 42 H before, and now I am sitting happily at a 38/40 DD. They used to be heavy and saggy, and now they are lifted up, and look amazing, with perfectly-sized nipples, and my back pain is gone. I only had the surgery 6 months ago and the scars are already beginning to heal, and they have faded quite a bit. The recovery was a little long, but was not very painful, and was 100% manageable! If anyone you know is thinking about getting a breast reduction surgery, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mathew Plant as your surgeon. He is excellent, and made my surgery experience much better than I expected it to be, and I look and feel amazing now thanks to him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

My name is Rostyslav Turchanikov I have become a patient of Dr. M. Plant about a year ago. Dr. M. Plant performed three different surgical procedures for me and I am very happy and very confident that this doctor is a very professional and knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. I am glad that my family doctor referred me to Dr. Plant and will definitely use him again and recommend to all my friends and relatives. God bless people like Dr. Plant and I wish him all the best in life and his job!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone want to ask me questions - please call 416 494-4000 Yours, truly Rostyslav Turchanikov

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Doctor Plant was very accommodating and even stayed after hours to perform my surgery. His skills are incredible and I had no pain whatsoever during the procedure. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Mathew Plant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients