Dr. Mathew Plant

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mathew Plant

I had a lump removed from my abdomen by Dr. Plant. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions before the procedure. Friendly, courteous, competent, and a pleasure to have as my doctor. Surgery went very well as did follow up visit. I would highly recommend Dr Plant.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I met multiple surgeons before meeting Dr. Plant and I never felt comfortable. Immediately after our first consultation I knew that I was comfortable and confident enough to go through with my breast augmentation. He was extremely friendly and answered any questions that I had. The Clinic (Clinic 360) was extremely helpful and really made everything easy. After thinking about this procedure for many years I am so happy I went through with it and that I trusted Dr. Plant as my surgeon. I feel so much more confident! And I have healed incredibly fast. All pre and post op care was great! I would and have recommended him to anyone considering this procedure! Thank you Dr. Plant!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I had scar revision done by Dr. Plant and I was surprised just what an easy and painless experience it was! Despite being nervous to finally get it done, once he came in the room and talked with me, I felt like I was in great hands. He told me the various options I had and explained how each one would look in the end. During the entire procedure he made me feel relaxed and answered all my questions so that I didn't even realize when it was over. I'm so glad I got referred to him!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr Plant removed a benign growth. He is very professional and considerate. I have nothing but good words to say about this gentleman. I highly recommend him for his surgical skill! Further, all the staff I dealt with at Magenta were very friendly and very competent. Great place too.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I had a tummy tuck done a week ago by Dr. Plant and I am already happy with my results. I know I still have much swelling, but am pleased just the same. I like the way Dr. Plant takes time to listen and then answer all of my questions. I felt in very safe good hands with him. I strongly recommend Dr. Mathew Plant. I came in from Winnipeg for my procedure! No regrets!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I was referred to Magenta Health - Family Medicine Clinic (Eglinton/Avenue Site) by my long-standing physician of 20 years, on an urgent basis. She sought out the specialist physicians of Magenta to treat my newly diagnosed melanoma stage one cancer, because of the physicians special expertise and training with this diagnosis. At Magenta, I was was introduced to Dr. Maxwell Sauder Dermatologist who had recently been trained at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Sauder, diagnosed and removed my mole immediately, then while on-site referred me to Dr. Mathew Plant, Plastic Surgeon for the second part of the diagnostic procedures to excise more tissue samples. Dr. Plant with his 'magical hands' removed a lot of skin. Am pleased with the scar outcome, but importantly, there was no pain associated with post surgery recovery. Both physicians practice in the same clinic making the referral transitions seamless, integrated and efficient. The clinical expertise and personal patient approach of both physicians is remarkable. The time period from diagnosis to treatment was late July to the final surgery early October. Without the combined medical expertise of Drs. Sander and Plant I would be waiting else where and the cancer may have become more insidious. Apart from the state-of-art diagnosis and check in technology the human interaction, availability of the physicians and staff makes Magenta a leader in health delivery - one others should emulate. Other advantages are: on site pharmacy to provide recommended sunscreens and wound healing/scar prevention cream post surgery. The pharmacist was most helpful, knowledgeable and connected immediately with both Drs. Sauder and Plant to ensure my ideal care. Truly, without the rapidity of my initial referral plus Drs. Sander and Plant responsiveness my life and function may be in jeopardy. The entire process was positive, reassuring and will continue attending on a follow up basis for care. My latest Pathology results indicated no signs of residual melanoma. Procedures, surgeries and tests were explained in terms I understood, plus an education in my new diagnosis. To the physicians, nurses and staff who treated and detected my melanoma at the early stages am truly grateful. Every day awake and say how fortunate I was to have the skill and interaction of Drs. Sauder and Plant plus the staff at Magenta Health. Thank you...Maureen Wright...

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I've seen dr. Plant for a small procedure in Jan 2016. Everything went perfectly fine during and after the surgery and I expected to have it healed just fine. Almost two years later the place where the surgery was is still a bit itchy (that annoying itch like some scar before healing). I am wondering if there was a a sort of allergic reaction to some of the product used during the surgery. I guess an allergy test would do just good before the surgery, not that would be dr. Plant issue, but for every patient I guess is to check in your own everything that could come up after or during surgery and this is one of them: do an allergy test to the products used for surgery. About dr. Plant I have only great words and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Plant is very personable and professional. Very satisfied with the work he did.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr Mathew Plant is amazing doctor. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I had a very good experience and felt calm during the surgery.. I was given good advise as a follow up and I healed fast.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Mathew Plant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients