Dr. Mathew Plant

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mathew Plant

Had a biopsy on my face, Dr Plant was very easy to work with and understand. The biopsy was near my eye and there’s almost no scar so I’d definitely look to him as my first choice for plastics when I need them.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I was seen by Dr. Plant to have a basal cell carcinoma removed and was very happy with his professionalism and the care that he provided. He was very comforting and clear when describing the procedure and I had every confidence in him. His office is extremely efficient and punctual and the procedure was painless and successful. I highly recommend Dr. Plant.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Plant did my liposuction and breast implant. I visited other clinics prior my surgery but finally decided to do it with Dr. Plant, he gave me trust I needed to continue with my plans. During my appointments prior the surgery, he was very clear to explained the procedure and worked with me according to what I wanted to see in my body. He did an amazing job!!!!! I told him on my week-after follow up appointment after surgery “I never thought I would see my tummy this flat” I am very happy with the results after 6 weeks post-op. I just want to thank him and his staff, they are all wonderful!!!! I definitely recommend Dr. Plant!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Very professional, calm and clear with the patient intruduting all steps

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

I had my first surgery(tummy tuck) with dr plant and I couldn't be more happy with this doctor. He takes his time when he talks to you and makes you feel extremely comfortable. After surgery he is extremely attentive, helpful and patient, not to mention the results of the surgery are excellent as well. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Plant and his staff provided me with excellent service, superior knowledge and professionalism. I had a complex breast implant revision that required an accurate assessment of past surgery done 21 years ago by another surgeon. Decisions were made by Dr. Plant based on his in-depth judgement and knowledge of what would be the best outcome for capsular contrscture. I trusted him completely after had already visited several surgeons for consultation. Dr Plant did a superior job with replacing saline implants with the new “ideal” implant. It’s been 9 days postop and I am very pleased with the results of his surgery.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Should you have the good fortune to engage Dr. Plant for your procedure you should have no doubt about his surgical skill. His clear and complete explanation of your procedure (in as much detail as you require) and the realistic results, prepares you to confidently entrust yourself to his excellent care and that of his fine support staff.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Plant removed a cyst from my arm. He is very efficient and skilful. He office is modern. I can book appointment online. I am happy with his service.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Plant was amazing. I was initially referred to him for one problem but ended up having him remove a mole from my nose that had bothered me for years. I was scared to remove because i didn't want a scar. There is barely a mark looks like a freckle on my nostril. I would definitely recommend him. Highly professional, punctual and a great sense of humor which help comfort me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I went to Dr. Plant for a problem with my hand. He diagnosed it right away and treated it very effectively. He explains everything (problem, treatment) very well and never made me feel rushed, all of which I really appreciated. I even asked him about a separate issue on a follow-up and he checked this as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Mathew Plant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare