Dr. Mathew Plant

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mathew Plant

An excellent doctor and surgeon! My condition concerned a cancerous lesion on my face. the surgery was

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Very compassionate, easy going, he gives his patient as much time as needed. Dr, Plant is a very nice person. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

After 14 years of having breast implants I decided to remove them for my own personal reasons! Dr. Plant was the first surgeon I had met with and knew right away that he was the one I wanted to perform surgery on me. I had met with several other surgeons but was glad I trusted my instincts. He was very informative and took his time with me, I never once felt rushed or pressured. I even emailed one of his staff members with questions I had forgotten to ask, and Dr. Plant took the time to call me to answer them. The day of surgery I met with the nurses and anesthesiologist and I must say they were all incredible. They all made sure i was comfortable and well taken care of and for that I am truly grateful. I had a explant and full capsullar removal with a lift. I was scared that my breasts were never going to look normal but Dr.Plant took his time in the surgery room and made them perfect.....I love the new me!! I would 100% recomend Dr.Plant!! Thank you to you and your staff for helping me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Plant for a small procedure I was impressed with the efficiency and layout of the clinic. The modern clinic I have ever been in. Dr. Plant was fantastic. The whole experience was good. Quick, professional, no stress. Would highly recommend Dr. Plant and the office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I had a lump on my arm that returned after it was removed many years ago. Dr. Plant removed the lump and the large scar that was left on my arm from my previous surgery. I am very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Plant.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I had a lump removed from my abdomen by Dr. Plant. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions before the procedure. Friendly, courteous, competent, and a pleasure to have as my doctor. Surgery went very well as did follow up visit. I would highly recommend Dr Plant.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I met multiple surgeons before meeting Dr. Plant and I never felt comfortable. Immediately after our first consultation I knew that I was comfortable and confident enough to go through with my breast augmentation. He was extremely friendly and answered any questions that I had. The Clinic (Clinic 360) was extremely helpful and really made everything easy. After thinking about this procedure for many years I am so happy I went through with it and that I trusted Dr. Plant as my surgeon. I feel so much more confident! And I have healed incredibly fast. All pre and post op care was great! I would and have recommended him to anyone considering this procedure! Thank you Dr. Plant!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I had scar revision done by Dr. Plant and I was surprised just what an easy and painless experience it was! Despite being nervous to finally get it done, once he came in the room and talked with me, I felt like I was in great hands. He told me the various options I had and explained how each one would look in the end. During the entire procedure he made me feel relaxed and answered all my questions so that I didn't even realize when it was over. I'm so glad I got referred to him!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr Plant removed a benign growth. He is very professional and considerate. I have nothing but good words to say about this gentleman. I highly recommend him for his surgical skill! Further, all the staff I dealt with at Magenta were very friendly and very competent. Great place too.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I had a tummy tuck done a week ago by Dr. Plant and I am already happy with my results. I know I still have much swelling, but am pleased just the same. I like the way Dr. Plant takes time to listen and then answer all of my questions. I felt in very safe good hands with him. I strongly recommend Dr. Mathew Plant. I came in from Winnipeg for my procedure! No regrets!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Mathew Plant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients