Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eduard Bercovici

I have never seen a Dr. with this level of care and patience as Dr. Bercovici. He spends so much time listening to you and analyzing every single symptom you experience (we visit him for epilepsy) We need more doctors like him, others should learn not to immediately medicate their patients without listening to what they want to say. It does take some time to get a call back from the staff when you have a concern or question, but as I said, GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Thank you for such kind comment. I do try and give every patient as much time as needed. Sorry about the delay to get our staff to call you back. We will work on improving that!

Submitted October 1, 2017

Hello Dr. Bercovici, just wanted to say that after reading many of your ratings from very satisfied patients, while I was looking for a neurologist in the GTA, I am almost in tears that you do not deal with the problem I have. I was diagnosed with Superficial Siderosis and since it is so rare it is extremely hard to find a neurologist that knows about this problem. I have been in contact with Dr. Levy at the John Hopkins Clinic who is also a great doctor as I can see you are. He is guiding me in many ways but we still cannot find a neurologist who knows about this sickness. Again it's too bad it is not you. Good luck and continue your great work. May God help you and guide you. Rita.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Hi Doctor Bercovici My dad has undergone the testing for autoimmune encephalitis by a neurologist in Sarnia, ON. Blood and spinal fluid was sent to the states almost 12 weeks ago for analysis and we are yet to receive any results. She told us she doesn't have any experience with the disease or the testing so she is not sure as to how long it will take to receive results. My dad has gone downhill drastically since about May when we suspected he might be suffering from mental illness. His severe personality change and behaviors indicated to our doctor that there was something more going on. He has been hospitalized as he has lost over 80 pounds in 6 months. His mental state is deteriorating rapidly. He cannot carry a conversation, leave the house, or care for himself (meals, bathing etc). He is constantly withdrawn and agitated, angry, parnoidthoughts and anxiety, involuntary movements and speech, memory disturbance etc. Is this something you have any experience with? If so, how can we go about getting a referral to you? This has gone on far too long and I am afraid something bad will happen if we don't get answers we need soon.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Doctor Bercovici is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to for any reason. Professional, personable and one of the most caring and down to earth practitioners out there.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr Bercovici is a compassionate and caring doctor. We have been going to him for over 10 years for my son's epilepsy. However, his receptionist at the Sherway Clinic needs to be replaced. I'm standing right in front of her as I'm writing this review waiting for her to check us in for our appointment. Despite making eye contact with her several times, she continues her gossip session with another staff. I even heard her saying "I'm going to lose it today!" I am also reluctant to speak to her over the phone to change appointments because she speaks in such a condescending way. While I understand that her job can be stressful, this type of behaviour is so unprofessional. We visit Dr. Bercovici for his expertise and having staff that behave in this manner creates such a hostile clinical environment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Thank you for such kind words. I am sorry to hear about the issue you had with our staff. I read your comments discussed this with management. I do not think that patients should be met with an unpleasant environment on arrival at the office. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Submitted February 5, 2018

Amazing Dr who was able to get me the answers I needed. He was dedicated in figuring out what was wrong , assisted me in a timely manner and was able to refer me to the appropriate specialists. Thank you Dr. Bercovici!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
I do thank you kindly for your kind words. While I may not always know the answer I am willing to work through the process to find out how to help.

Submitted February 5, 2018

Hello Dr Eduard so much of a compliment thank you for the great job you do, pls i do have a friend who suffered from bells palsy 12 yrs ago on her left face and uptil now she has still not recovered, i am seeking help for her do you think something can be done to help the facial nerves on her left recover fully?. Thank you for your help. Mimi.

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Good evening, thank you for the inquiry. I'm not a peripheral nerve specialist. I'm unclear if this can be helped at this point but perhaps they can see someone who can do detailed nerve studies of the face

Submitted February 5, 2018

We are very happy to have Dr. Eduard Bercovici as the Neurologist that looks after our son. Dr. Bercovici easy going and enthusiastic spirit is very contagious making us feel welcome everytime we come to our appointments. Dr. Bercovici always takes the time to listen to our son epilepsys issue and is always given the best advice and medication suitable for his symptoms. He is very knowleable and his professionalism to explain in details our the type of issues and solutions related to his epilepsy are very appreciated. We are actually more knowlegeable and able to give an excellent care for our son through out all the knowledge Dr. Bercovici has given us. We are very pleases we the staff, they are always very cordial and professional everutime we call to book a follow up appointments or to relate messages to Dr. Bercovici. We feel totally at peace to have our son's health in his hands.Thanks from the bottom of our heart. Pierre, Raquel and Diego Groulx

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Dear patients, thank you so much for the support and caring. As promised I will try to help your son as best as I can. I think we can always try to find ways to improve quality of life in patients with epilepsy. Thank you for sticking with me through the tough times!

Submitted February 5, 2018

Hello Dr. Bercovici, my sister has moved back home from Sarnia Ontario 1 month ago she has been diagnosed with progressive MS since the age of 27. Since she is back home now I am trying to get her some medical attention which she has been lacking for the past 10 years. In reading your positive reviews we would be interested in making an appointment,. I guess my question is do you treat MS patients. Thank you

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Good evening, I have patients with many different conditions, but I will admit I am not an MS specialist. There are certain new medications and treatments and I think perhaps an MS clinic can provide with the latest. I'm happy to meet her but I just don't want to disappoint

Submitted February 6, 2018

Hi Doctor I have seen your positive feedback a which is very rare these days to see. I would like to get my mother 70+ diagnosed with POTS/Dysautonomia. May I kindly ask if you provide services for this.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Good evening, thank you for reaching out and the kind words. Unfortunately I am not a specialist in dysautonomia but if the diagnosis is not clear I would be glad to help determine if we need any further testing or what other avenues we can cross.

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please visit Southern Ontario Epilepsy Clinic website for details: http://www.seizuredoc.com

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2008)

• Epilepsy