Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eduard Bercovici

I have never seen a Dr. with this level of care and patience as Dr. Bercovici. He spends so much time listening to you and analyzing every single symptom you experience (we visit him for epilepsy) We need more doctors like him, others should learn not to immediately medicate their patients without listening to what they want to say. It does take some time to get a call back from the staff when you have a concern or question, but as I said, GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Thank you for such kind comment. I do try and give every patient as much time as needed. Sorry about the delay to get our staff to call you back. We will work on improving that!

Submitted October 1, 2017

Dear Doctor Bercovici! Its always been a pleasure to meet you at the appointments. You are very friendly and approachable and deal with the situation in a practical manner. I have great confidence in your treatment and I am doing extremely well under your care. Thank you! However, its been extremely hard to change appointments at your office. I have an appointment for June 12th 2018 and I needed to change it to another date as it conflicts with my school. My new appointment is in November which is 5 months apart. According to the office if you request a change of date then you start from the bottom of the list which is in November 2018. I hope the office has a better way of managing appointments and could be more polite in communicating with patients.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Bercovici is an excellent neurologist. A good listener, attentive, and engaged. Five stars for sure!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Eduardo bercovici, my name is Rebecca and I was a patient of dr Gordon's for the last 6 and a half years. He is no longer practising and therefore I am looking for a new neurologist. 7 years ago I lost a baby at 4 and a half months. It was my first. I delivered the baby and in the process started to hemorrhage. I was helicoptered to mount Sinai and after three days they did a double uterine embolism which finally stopped the bleeding. However from the blood loss, the epidural and the things they did to save my life I have some nerve damage throughout my lower extremities. There is a lot more detail but too long to write. Would you be the type of neurologist that I need? If not could you recommend someone. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Bercovici, I have a high T2 signal lesion identified within the spinal cord at T11 that measures 0.6 x 0.4 cm in cross-section and extends over a length of approximately 1 cm. They call it a solitary code lesion at T11, is this serious. Recommendation is another MRI of the brain to exclude demyelinating disease. Should I be worried. I am tired all the time, consistent numbness in my feet, lower back pain, pain down my left leg and now numbness/tingling in left arm and hand. Can you help me?

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Hi Dr Bercovici! It’s so refreshing and nice to see that you actually take timeout to respond to patience comments and questions on here. I’ve been in dire search of a neurologist to go see as I’ve been on hold for 2 months now after being referred to one near my area but no response. My family doctor, walk in clinic doc, and ER docs I went to consult didn’t seem to be concerned about my symptoms. Since September of 2017 ive been feeling nerve pains in my legs and hands. My body heats up really quickly then goes gold, I feel the shakiness of my nerves in my hand and will randomly feel my face going numb. I’m extremely worried and everyone seems to be dismissing my complaints. Do you need a referral from another doc to come see yoU? Or can patience call and try to book an appointment. Thanks for your help

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Bercovici is one out of a million !! He is very knowledgable in the field of neurology. Not only is he brillant in his field but he is also extremely kind and humble. My son had to see him regarding seizures after a TBI and he was treated very kind by Dr. Bercovici. He is very thorough and listens attentively and does not hurry you even though he is an extremely busy doctor. He will evaluate your condition very cautiously and order tests if he feels are necessary instead of just doping his patients with unnecessary drugs as another neurologist had done in the past. You won't be disappointed and will leave his office wishing all doctors were this kind, patient and considerate. You will have to wait a while to see him because he is in demand but believe me when I say he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Dear patient I do thank you for the kind words. We are trying to get more help to lower the wait list and continue to provide good care. I am thrilled by the positive feedback. thank you so much!

Submitted April 10, 2018

Doctor Bercovici is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to for any reason. Professional, personable and one of the most caring and down to earth practitioners out there.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Dear patient. I'm sorry for the late reply. i do want to thank you for such kind words. I'm working hard at improving our services to reduce wait but still provide comprehensive care. Stay tuned!

Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Bercovici is a compassionate and caring doctor. We have been going to him for over 10 years for my son's epilepsy. However, his receptionist at the Sherway Clinic needs to be replaced. I'm standing right in front of her as I'm writing this review waiting for her to check us in for our appointment. Despite making eye contact with her several times, she continues her gossip session with another staff. I even heard her saying "I'm going to lose it today!" I am also reluctant to speak to her over the phone to change appointments because she speaks in such a condescending way. While I understand that her job can be stressful, this type of behaviour is so unprofessional. We visit Dr. Bercovici for his expertise and having staff that behave in this manner creates such a hostile clinical environment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
Thank you for such kind words. I am sorry to hear about the issue you had with our staff. I read your comments discussed this with management. I do not think that patients should be met with an unpleasant environment on arrival at the office. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Submitted February 5, 2018

Amazing Dr who was able to get me the answers I needed. He was dedicated in figuring out what was wrong , assisted me in a timely manner and was able to refer me to the appropriate specialists. Thank you Dr. Bercovici!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's response
I do thank you kindly for your kind words. While I may not always know the answer I am willing to work through the process to find out how to help.

Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Eduard Bercovici's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please visit Southern Ontario Epilepsy Clinic website for details: http://www.seizuredoc.com

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2008)

• Epilepsy