Ratings for Dr. Meredith Smith

The staff and atmosphere at the Spinal Garage is great, however that's where the good points end. After pressuring me and my wife in to signing up for a year long aggressive (read 3 days per week) treatment program with their high-pressure sales tactics, then proceeded to give me the worst care I've ever had. A typical "appointment" lasts maybe 2 minutes, with some light pushes and twists and a couple techniques to crack your spine. She then cracked my neck in a way that landed me in the hospital with a neck injury. It's been over a year and a half since then and I'm still suffering reduced quality of life and constant issues with my neck, recently having to go back to the hospital for more tests due to the injury flaring up. Never once since the accident did Meredith take responsibility for injuring my neck, making excuses such as "every body reacts differently", and continued to treat my neck without even trying to understand what was going on with it. I went to them because of their promise of improving my scoliosis (which any reputable chiropractor or medical doctor would tell you is not possible), and I came out of it with a chronic, very debilitating injury.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. I have a long testimony, but I can tell you Dr. Meredith is a top Chiropractor. She adjusts well, she is highly knowledgeable, and she genuinely cares for your health. You can see that she lives out a Chiropractic Wellness life style and it's extremely encouraging.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Meredith is very friendly and knowledgeable. She does not waste time and is a straight shooter who gives one great cervical adjustment. Great chiropractor and a great person. Thank you Dr. Meredith.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Meredith is fantastic. She's knowledgeable, resourceful and caring. She takes the time to make sure you are heard. I have seen multiple practitioners for my low back pain and she was the only person able to help and alleviate the pain by treating it at its source. I Saw Dr. Alan once while she was gone and I'll never do that again as the pain came back instantly after he adjusted me. The staff are great K and Aracely ran a tight ship, Brent's great and very helpful. I prefer not to deal with Susanne as she contradicts Meredith who's my Dr and Susanne just wants your money she doesn't really care about your progress despite that Meredith and the service I get and The Spinal Garage is pretty great!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Meredith cares about each and every one of her patients. She works hard to help as many people as possible while providing quality care. I have had significant improvement in my headaches and no longer need to take medication to alleviate them.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Meredith is the most intelligent practitioner I have ever met. I am SO thankful for her commitment to my health and healing. She has journeyed with me and gave me hope when I came to her in such great pain. She was the first person to treat the source of my pain and not my pain in general. I would highly recommend seeking treatment from her she genuinely cares about each patients she interacts with and she wont give up on you. There aren't enough many practitioners like her. She's a gem.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Meredith Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients