Ratings for Dr. Annie Wang

Such a caring and compassionate dentist. She is attentive. Great bedside manner. Best dentist I have ever been to!

Submitted February 14, 2017

She did a root canal on my broken tooth. Very efficient and skilled. No pain at all during or even after the freezing wore off. Great bedside manner and explaining what is happening during the procedure. Would highly recommend!

Submitted October 12, 2016

Annie is by far the best dentist I ever had and I recently switched to her after some poor practices from 2 other male dentists. She went out of her way to show me all my problems with my teeth and even gave a phone call following a recent surgury. When yanking a tooth she was gentle and wiggled it out instead of using force and to not damage any nerves. Goes extra steps to satisfy a customer and is happy to do her job.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Wang's skill is unquestionably one of the best in town, and surprisingly, very inspirational to my young children at home. My family and I have visited her clinic several times now, and she has been exceptionally approachable and knowledgeable, making us feel comfortable and confident to let her take care of our teeth. My daughters love her so much that they would constantly ask me to visit Dr. Wang's clinic just to say hi, and my older daughter has started delving into more dental knowledge after knowing Dr. Wang. Personal story aside, though, Dr. Wang and her team are altogether very solid and reliable. Highly recommended for families with kids.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

She was the sweetest dentist I have ever seen! Caring, heart-warming, and approachable Just overall adorable! Not to mention her lightening fast tooth extraction technique. I have only sat down for a brief moment, and it took her less than 3 minutes (i bet it was a lot less than that imo, but she insisted it was 3) to complete the procedure. Painless too! even after the freezing wears off, the soreness went away in 12 hours. It is truly a blessing to have her in the tri city neighbourhood, and with no doubt I would have her as my permanent family dentist.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Coming from Toronto to KW region to visit my parents and had a to visit a dentist to help with my sudden toothache. Thanks to my parents advice, I have visited Dr. Wang's office, and , boy, she is the best dentist I have ever came across. Very skillful, approachable, and heart-warming. I am seriously considering her as my permanent dentist from now on. For the treatment quality I get, the 1.5 hour drive is nothing. Thank you very much Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Wang and her staff are a very knowledgeable and attentive group of health professionals. They attended to my dental malady by explaining in good but understandable level of detail followed by a seamless procedure provided by her team. I will definitely be returning for any other treatments I need and will definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Excellent service , caring staff.From the first phone call, they put me at ease and dealt with my emergency immediately. I would highly recommend Dr. Annie to anyone who requires a highly skilled dentist , with a kind disposition.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I loved her! Dr. Annie is highly skilled, she repaired a large cavity for me and it was painless and I have had no problems since! She even calls you after to check up, so sweet and great staff

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Most caring and sweet dentist I have ever came across. She is highly skilled and knowledgeable, and her team is very friendly and approachable. After the first visit, I was certain that she will be our family dentist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Annie Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, ON