Ratings for Dr. Dr. Raminderjit Sandhu

Extremely helpful,listens, does phone follow ups to save trips for patients. lucky to have her

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

She charges you for every little note, doctors note, She is not helpful ..in it for the quick bucks. Medical is not her passion its for the money. She doesn't care about her patients. Don't recommend her. Honest review

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Horrible doctor, she is total dumb when it comes to be a Doctor, Appointments are one hour late every day, showed up at 1.45 pm for 2 pm appointment, I get to see Dr. Sandhu past 3 pm after reminding staff several time that they eat up my lunch hour. Happens all the time. Well Doctor Sandhu is dumb anyways.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Where is Dr Sandhu now? I've been trying to contact her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Horrible doctor, does not feel like to request for necessary test, but order unnecessary blood test and referral to specialist, while the specialist states I am not sure why you are referred here? She doesnot remember anything as we speak and repeats same thing within 5 minute. Discuss A during the vist and note B in visit record. Answer personal call during the visit and yells at someone in front of the patient. Very biased in her opinion, and partial in her judgement. I will not recommend this doctor who have little to more complex health issues or looking for sensible doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Mixed feelings about this Dr. She either doesn't do any prep for an appt at all or she's in the early stages of alzheimers. She didn't remember that I had told her something less than 5 minutes before she tried to make me feel stupid about 'forgetting' the very thing I had told her about. She had no idea why I was back in the office for an appt she had requested to discuss test results. She didn't order follow up tests to see if her suggested treatment was working or not. She didn't even remember having met with me previously. She tried to shame me for being in ill health and trying to find a solution to my problems. She also felt that allergy tests done 12 years previously were good enough and weren't worth updating now, even though they are an obvious thing to check in this situation. On the positive side, she did think to test for the one thing the doctors in my previous town didn't think to test for. That test revealed some serious issues that helped with about 50% of my problems. Had she not had that success, my rating would have been 1 star, but she did have that success so I have to give her a better rating. The staff, on the other hand, was great.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I adore dr Sandhu however I can bet 100% someone has probably died because of her staff they are the worst reception/assistants ever!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Sandhu really cares - and listens! She is also adept at using her computer making notes easier and requisitions easy to read and quickly dispensed rather than waiting for someone to write it out.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Wonderful Doctor !! Helpful and kind. Listens to everything !!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

l asked if they were taking patients and she would have taken me but she wont take any patient that is from Dr Campbell specifically. felt like a leper

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Dr. Raminderjit Sandhu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Mission, BC