Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Monique Hallee

When I had given up on the various doctors I saw over the years with no results... I discovered Dr Hallee who is a wonderful naturopath. She is kind and listens to patients concerns. She has helped me feel better over the years with a good diet and some supplements. Monique is a God send and I will send her my daughter and grandson in the near future. Thank you so much for your care Monique!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I went to see Dr. Hallee in a last stitch effort after no other Dr. could find a reason for my constant digestive issues. She asked tons of questions about my history, and listened to all my questions and concerns. I left my first visit with a clear plan, and the first steps to getting better. I had the EDS testing done, and had to go on a clearing diet which eliminated a LOT of my food for a while. But I stuck with it and 3 months later and I'm feeling better then I have in a long time. I would Absolutely recommend Dr.Hallee, her and the rest of the staff there are amazing and so welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Monique Hallee's response
I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better. Congratulations on the great work - it's not easy to give up foods that you love for so long, but it has clearly paid off for you!

Submitted January 15, 2018

I had been a patient at the Meditrine clinic for several years, and hadn't been since 2011. When I learned of some new health concerns, I decided to return to the clinic and I saw Dr. Hallee. I was very impressed at my first visit, to learn that she had reviewed my file and had discussed my health history with Dr. Trenciansky. With the few things that she has recommended thus far, I have had huge improvements. I have absolutely no reservations to recommend Dr. Hallee! :)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Monique Hallee's response
I have big shoes to fill, so I'm very pleased to hear that you've been finding improvement!

Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Hallee has such a quiet, sweet nature, and really listens to your symptoms with honest, caring concern. I have Celiac disease and after a year and a half of trying to get better post-diagnosis, my symptoms were only getting worse. After food-sensitivity testing, it turned out my antibodies were reacting to MANY things beyond just gluten and that without going through the elimination and reintroduction diet, I wouldn't have healed. After 4 months of seeing Dr. Hallee with re-testing of foods, plus taking the supplements she recommended, I am finally improving! My symptoms are nearly gone, I am finally absorbing Iron again (which is huge, as I now have enough energy to get through my days), and my antibody count continues to come DOWN! Thank you Dr. Hallee, you have given me a new life, and I am forever grateful to you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr.Hallee There aren't enough words to say how blessed we are to have you looking after our health I just wish there were more doctors like you and your staff out there. You are a God send. If anyone wants help with there health and are finding it hard to get the help you need look no further Dr. Hallee is the one . Thanks so much Dr.Hallee .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Hallee has been very helpful and my symptoms have been greatly improved.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Hallee is excellent at relieving symptoms and alleviating issues related to my condition.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I had a consistently runny nose and rash on my arm for years. I got a vega test and the results I got from following the readings was unbelievable. Literally within 7-10 days I noticed a considerable difference in my congestion and the rash is now totally gone. I also feel Dr. Hallee is very knowledgeable and friendly, caring and genuine in her desire to help get to the bottom of what ails you. I would recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

For a long time I've had bad skin reactions from eczema to hives. I had skin scratch testing and it showed nothing; therefore the GP said that it was not allergy related. How he just relied on a test result to diagnose me showed how little he listened to me. In my mind this is poor medicine. I knew he was wrong because I knew that if I ate certain foods my skin got worse. I just needed to know what exactly I was reacting to and why. I came to Meditrine clinic as I was told by a few of my friends that the doctors at this clinic are very good. I am happy to say that I totally agree. Dr. Hallee saved the day with the EDS test which identified what foods my body was reacting to and what level of bad gut flora I had. Over a 3 month period my body detoxed, my gut got healthy and low and behold my skin completely resolved. Now I know what to eat and what not to eat. Unlike the GP Dr.Hallee treated me as an individual and took the time to listen and care. Thank you for all of your help

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Hallee & Dr. Trenciansky. They both have made my life so much better by helping me with menopause symptoms and general health. I have and would recommend them to anyone who wants to improve their lifestyle,

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Monique Hallee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company