Ratings for Dr. Gaeun Lee

Evergreen Orthodontics is amazing! The staff are so friendly and welcoming, Dr. Lee and her assistants are kind, thorough, and truly care about your comfortability. Dr. Lee was able to give me my dream smile through treatment and did not stop until my teeth looked perfect! The office provides constant support and are always willing and able to answer your questions. I went to multiple consultations at different offices a few years ago until I found Dr. Lee and her team, and I was so happy to find such an awesome orthodontist in her. They suited my needs better than anyone else. I would recommend Evergreen Orthodontics to everyone I know, and I know I won't be going anywhere else for my own future treatments! I'm a customer for life! Thanks Evergreen Orthodontics

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Since I've first gotten my braces on in September 2015, I've now spent a lot of time with Dr. Lee and her staff and I can't stop saying how glad I am that she's my orthodontist. Both the Coquitlam and Vancouver locations are great and I love how she explains everything really kindly, especially with my experience trying on elastics for the first time. I'm certain that everyone who has her is really satisfied with their experience and years ago, I wouldn't have believed that my future self would be excited about braces - I have another appointment next week and I know it's going to be as great!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

What a wonderful experience from beginning to end! I couldn’t be more pleased with the service and the results I received from Dr. Lee and her staff. The time she spent going over treatment and making sure I understood everything showed me I could trust her. My husband and I can’t be happier with the treatment outcome! The office is at the cutting edge of technology and they don’t charge a cent more than what they quote at the beginning. I wish I could give higher than 5 stars if I could. If you’re looking for an orthodontist, Dr. Lee is simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

dr. lee and her assistant shelly are both very friendly, professional, knowledgeable in their areas of expertise and helpful in accommodating my busy schedule. during my time with them, i could see that they take sincere care of each and every client. without a doubt, i would definitely recommend dr. lee for anybody looking for the best orthodontics service in vancouver. i'm very glad that i got my braces done by dr. lee.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I wanted to straighten my teeth since I was a teenager. But I was always hesitant because I was so scared of having metal braces. I really didn't want to look like a nerdy elementary school girl with those metal wires in my mouth! And being a woman in my 30's, I thought it would be too late to start braces. During the consultation, Dr. Lee enlightened me by explaining different type of braces that look and feel very comfortable. She really took her time to explain everything to me so that I understand every step of the treatment. I've been wearing braces for about 6 months now and I can honestly say that Dr. Lee changed my life. I can smile comfortably without covering my mouth even with my braces on. I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who is considering orthodontic treatment. While I was waiting in the waiting room, I spoke to other happy patients who were excited about their new beautiful smile. I can't wait to remove my braces in the next few months!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Lee is my Invisalign ortho and I absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to change their smile. Her knowledge and attention to detail gave me a truly worry-free experience. Even after just a few trays, friends and family have noticed a significant chance in my smile, all with 0% discomfort! Dr. Lee was proactive in providing me with up to date progress on my treatment, and addressed any concerns that I had right away. She truly delivered both outstanding service and result, and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lee to my family, friends, and clients.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I absolutely recommend Dr. Gaeun Lee and her office! She is a friendly orthodontist who is genuine and shows compassion. I have always worried about my teeth when I talked to people and in pictures. Now I am super excited that I will be able to smile without worrying about what people might think about my teeth.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I love Dr. Lee! She's super friendly and knowledgeable, and really takes your concerns to heart. I am an adult patient who is finally getting my first set of braces. Dr. Lee did a fantastic job with correcting my overcrowding and buckteeth within the predetermined time frame, without excessive teeth extractions! I highly recommend Dr. Lee for yourself and your children!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Gaeun Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental