Ratings for Dr. Osama El-Nageh

Dr. Osama is the best family doctor I have EVER had. He is funny, knowledgeable, and takes all the time to explain everything in detail. I never feel rushed, he always makes me feel like he has all the time I need. Love you Dr. Osama!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Osama is the BEST doctor in the city. Very helpful, compassionate and always behold the best care for his patient. He is always busy, because people love him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Very friendly , professional , helpful physician .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Love Dr.Osama! Very personable and always helpful and knowledgable. Only down side: he is VERY busy. Not surprising though as he is a wonderful family doc.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Osama is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

The best Doctor i have ever encountered,keep doing the good work doctor Osama,my daughter loved you,wish you wre still in south side.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

He is very knowledge and helpful. He takes the time to talk to us and understand our issues.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

hey guys !! I found where is he Dr. Osama El-nageh moved to the following 1- Beverly clinic ( 4243 - 118 ave NW . 780.756.7700) 2- HYS center Medical #101, 11010 101 St NW . 780424.2273 3- Blatchfield Medical clinic 11541 Kingsway road NW 780.809.1495 I met with him once in the WEM , by just a pure nice luck , we have chatted for a while and he was sorry to be forced to leave that clinic and to be stopped from seeing me and my family, my daughter loves him a lot and she will be happy to see " Doctor Osama " !! the DX clinic has stopped Dr. EL-NAGEH from working in their clinic and legally pushed him to move from the area of the Millwoods and not to contact his patients and they threaten him to go to court, That is their lose i guess ,

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I just went as walk in to see this doctor at the Northgate Clinic. He was so nice and very helpful. He took his full time and explained everything fully. He stayed with me until I was comfortable to talk. His nurse and staff were really friendly too.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I am Trying to contact , This Dr , I need to know where he is and how to get in contact with h im !,, Please help me

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Osama El-Nageh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Arabic

• Drug addiction
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Anxiety
  • Prediabetes
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Type 1 diabetes
  • Prescription drug abuse

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.