Ratings for Ashley Herrington

My experience with Ashley has been nothing short of perfect. She was able to accommodate me at very short notice at the end of her day. She treated me when my shoulders were extremely tight and I could barely move my neck. Ashley got me mobile and gave me follow up advice with stretches to coninue at home. I would recommend Ashley to anyone requiring theraputic massage.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Very good experience overall. Quality of the treatment was great, and would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Ashley is one of the best Massage Therapist I have visited in years. I have gotten both deep tissue massage and relaxation massage with Ashley. She is very professional and kind. She has helped me a lot with pain management in combination with Chiropractic treatment with Dr. Sheena Walli. I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone who is looking to get a massage. Keep up the good work Ashley!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Ashley Herrington's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients