Andrea Pessoa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Andrea Pessoa

Andrea was highly recommended to me when I was pregnant and suffering from a lot of back pain. Even though I was also seeing an Osteopath and a Physiotherapist, it was her treatment that gave me the most relief. She is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, punctual, and an absolute delight to be with. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Andrea is excellent! I’ve heard wonders about her and when I got her massage I understood how great massage therapist she is. She was very punctual and professional, but in the same time she made me feel very comfortable and cozy. She applies the right amount of pressure. I’ve left her office feeling light!(After arriving with a stiff neck). I highly recommend her !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I have experience with a lot of massage therapists, Andrea is by far the best! She has helped me with a lot of my health issues.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I initially started seeing Andrea for lymphatic drainage massage a few years ago - for which she combines a couple of techniques with excellent results. More recently I went for a massage to work away a mountain of knots in my back - and I have to say she was more effective than many other good massage therapists I’ve seen in the past! Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I have used various massage therapists over the years but no one has ever come close to the skills and knowledge of Andrea Pessoa. She is also very caring. I can’t recommend her enough. She is truly the best.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Andrea is the best! Respectful, kind, definitely the best massotherapist I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Andrea is amazing! She makes everything in her power to make sure you're comfortable, she makes sure your feel relaxed and makes sure that the part of your body that hurts of needs work feels better after the massage. She's kind and respectful. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Andrea is truly amazing! She cares alot about her clients and her work is magic. She makes all the pain go away. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Andrea is amazing, she is so knowledgeable and dedicated to helping her patients feel better. When I went to see her I had multiple pain problems but didn't disclose all of them as I thought some needed to be treated by a different type of professional. Andrea found my problem areas none the less and worked on them. I always feel like a was gifted with a brand new body a séance with her. Simply the best massotherapist I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Très compréhensive et aidant grand professionnaliste je la recommandé sans hesitation

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Andrea Pessoa's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Tufts