Andrea Pessoa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Andrea Pessoa

Was great - good job. Thanks so much. Super helpful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

I’ve got a few (many!) massages from Andrea and they all felt amazing! She is very versatile with the techniques she applies, always tailoring her sessions to my needs . During my very first session, within seconds I knew I was on good hands! Under my impression she comes across as a modest person, by her work I feel she is very secure of her knowledge and techniques... I can feel by the way she does the perfect touch on the right spots. No wonder she is a teacher! I recommend this professional, and if a was taking massage courses I’d choose her as my teacher !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Andrea is very professional and has amazing techniques to make you relax and balance body and mind. I strongly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Andrea c'est vraiment une professionelle, ses conaissances et un vrai don dans ses mains, elle a les mains du bonheur! Elle m'ai aidé guérir du symptôme à cause d'une hernie cervicale, sans elle pas possible mon rétablissement...elle est merveilleuse, charismatique, aimable et très importante aussi avec beaucoup d'expérience !! Je vous le recommande chaleureusement !

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Andreas technique, knowledge , intuitive nature, on top of her incredible care , kindness and professionalism makes her an absolutely incredible practitioner, I am grateful for her. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Great experience. Andrea is very professional and knowledgeable. I will 100% recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Je l'ai trouvée sur ce site. Voici ma impression suite à ma première session de massothérapie : Superbe atmosphère, excellente massage , technique impécable! J’ai déjà hâte d'y retourner...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Andrea is very professional and has magic hands. You’ll leave a session with her feeling completely relaxed. I strongly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

As a professional dancer I’ve seen so many professionals to deal with all kinds of pain. Andrea has really surprised me with her very unique technique. I’m so glad to have found her! Super professional and knowledgeable. Looking forward to my weekly appointments

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Andrea was brilliant, the immediate consultation was useful and helpful to diagnose existing muscular issues. Highly recommend and look forward to my next follow up.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Andrea Pessoa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal