Ratings for Andrea Pessoa

I have experience with a lot of massage therapists, Andrea is by far the best! She has helped me with a lot of my health issues.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I initially started seeing Andrea for lymphatic drainage massage a few years ago - for which she combines a couple of techniques with excellent results. More recently I went for a massage to work away a mountain of knots in my back - and I have to say she was more effective than many other good massage therapists I’ve seen in the past! Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I have used various massage therapists over the years but no one has ever come close to the skills and knowledge of Andrea Pessoa. She is also very caring. I can’t recommend her enough. She is truly the best.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Andrea is the best! Respectful, kind, definitely the best massotherapist I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Andrea is amazing! She makes everything in her power to make sure you're comfortable, she makes sure your feel relaxed and makes sure that the part of your body that hurts of needs work feels better after the massage. She's kind and respectful. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Andrea is truly amazing! She cares alot about her clients and her work is magic. She makes all the pain go away. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Andrea is amazing, she is so knowledgeable and dedicated to helping her patients feel better. When I went to see her I had multiple pain problems but didn't disclose all of them as I thought some needed to be treated by a different type of professional. Andrea found my problem areas none the less and worked on them. I always feel like a was gifted with a brand new body a séance with her. Simply the best massotherapist I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Très compréhensive et aidant grand professionnaliste je la recommandé sans hesitation

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

By far the best! Andrea is truly light in my life. I first came to her for purely aesthetic reasons, but that's not only why I stayed. Her work is magic, and the "therapy" with Andrea really did change my life. I cannot thank her enough for bringing this light to my life, to make me feel so good on my own skin and body, besides from being one of the best people I've ever meet.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Andrea is a knowledgeable and dedicated massage therapist. She customizes her treatments to suit my needs everytime I visit her. She truly cares about each and every one of her customers by giving feedback and comparing your results post-treatment. Andrea’s work ethic is outstanding. She has truly helped with my tensions and migraines and I cannot thank her enough. Her work is magic. 120% recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Andrea Pessoa's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup