Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Andrea Pessoa

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Andrea, in my opinion, is the best massage therapist that I know! I discover her when I was pregnant with my first child in 2014, since then, I'm her client and I keep recommending her to everyone! She really knows what she does, she is calm and she has magic hands! Plus, she save my life in my last pregnancy, I was waiting for twins and I was on bedrest during 4 months... she made that less difficult, for sure. I strongly recommended her.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Best massage therapist ever!!! She helped me A LOT during my pregnancy and any other time I needed because I was in a lot of pain, or if I just needed to relax. Her environment is always super clean and confortable, she will take the time to explain you what she did and why, with an incredible professionalism and knowledge in what she does. Super nice person, with hands of an angel! She is and always be my person to go for when I need a massage!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Very professional and acknowledge masotherapist , goon every mont to Andrea just changed my life. I strong recommended Andréa!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Andrea is by far the best massage therapist I have ever had the privilege of receiving a massage by and I do not say that lightly. I have been a loyal client for over 5 yrs and have sent many friends her way. No one has ever come back with anything but positive experiences. Beyond her formidable skill, she also has an intuitive touch and deeper understanding that I am often in awe of.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I was beyond satisfied with my massage. I hold a lot of tension in my shoulders and lower back and I was so relaxed I actually fell asleep on the table! Andrea was very professional and you can tell she really cares about her patient's well being. I would highly recommend Andrea to anyone looking for a massage therapist and I will definitely be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Andrea was the best massage therapist I've ever had. Professional with a lot oh knowledge. I had an inflamed shoulder muscle and at the first appointment she solved part of the problem. I really recommend Andrea.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Andrea is the best massage therapist that I know, very professional and knowledgeable, calm and nice. I did regular treatments with her during my two pregnancies for lower back pain and it was great. I also had some sessions of relaxing massage, and I enjoyed it very much. She is able to apply the right amount of pressure to work on my tension areas and to make me relax at the same time. The environment is very calm, the smells are great and it is just the perfect "me" moment. My close friends all go see her as well. When someone has a bad pain problem, she is the first one they call. I will keep coming back. Thanks Andrea

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

Je trouve le dernier commentaire un peu déplacé. Elle est la masseuse de mon ami et il en est très content. J'en ai entendu presque juste du bien.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Je suis décue des traitements. . Ce qu'elle a fait avec moi ne ressemble pas aux autres commentaires. J'ai eu mal pendant 1 semaine après ses traitements et j'ai du voir une ostéopathe.

Was this rating useful? 0

Submitted April 25, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis extrêmement satisfait de ma séance avec Andrea. Comme certains autres spécialistes, elle pose les questions pour connaître notre état de santé, mais j'ai vraiment senti qu'elle était intéressée par les réponses. J'ai aussi senti par la suite qu'elle intégrait ces informations sur ma condition de santé dans son approche (sinusite probablement chronique, problèmes de digestion, etc). Je n'ai pas reçu un simple massage mais j'ai véritablement senti qu'elle contribuerait à améliorer mon état de santé général. Elle est très professionnelle, mais a une approche très humaine. Le massage que j'ai reçu n'en a pas été un de détente, mais j'ai tellement senti qu'elle savait ce qu'elle faisait, et je lui ai fait entièrement confiance. Aujourdhui, lendemain du rendez-vous, je n'ai aucune douleur musculaire, mais je sens très bien les bienfaits de son travail. Vraiment génial! Je suis allé voir au moins une dizaine de massothérapeutes sinon plus, et je peux dire sans aucun doute que c'est celle qui m'a le plus satisfait jusqu'à présent. J'ai l'intention de commencer à aller la consulter de façon régulière.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Rate this Doctor

Andrea Pessoa's Credentials


Accepting New Patients

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Medicare
United Healthcare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.