Ratings for Alexander Cameron

I am kinda torn. I found Alex to be more of a life coach working to resolve your particular issue as opposed to be consistently working on ongoing mental health issues, following up and having a consistent strategy to tackle something. It was going really well at the beginning, but as I was starting to hit depression. I just did not find him having enough experience or willingness to follow up and help. So, if you need someone shorter term, goal oriented, life coaching, and if you do not have ongoing mental health challenges, then he is totally your guy. But for something more serious, he appears not to have enough experience/tools to handle that.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Stand up guy with an unimposing methodical process. He helped me work through a lot and I'm a better man for it today.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Alex is one of those people that you feel comfortable with instantly. Don't let the tattoos fool you, this guy is smart, insightful and really good at what he does. I particularly liked his use of a rating scale that helps us keep my therapy on track. He's very open to my feedback about what's not working and has made me really comfortable to ask for what I need from him. He sincerely wants to help and isn't afraid to measure himself along the way.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Alexander Cameron's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois