Ratings for Alain Debavelaere

I live in Vancouver and consult with Dr. Debavelaere via Skype. I have been dealing with a chronic, complex medical condition for the last 2 and a half years. He listens deeply, is intuitive and extremely knowledgeable, always seeking to get to the root of the issue to promote deep healing. He is kind, compassionate and highly skilled. I am slowly and steadily improving my overall health and am optimistic that he will guide me to a full recovery.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. DeBavelaere has treated me since 1989 when I consulted him for an ailment by GP simply could not effectively treat. Since that time he has seen me and my family through major and minor health concerns, the most serious being cancer. He has never failed to help; he is an empathic listener and most importantly, his remedies are immensely helpful. Since he moved his practice to Montreal, I have continued to consult with via online consultations. Highly recommended; highly trained physician and homeopath; gifted and skilled in his profession. Dr. D. is simply the best homeopath I have ever consulted.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. D has helped our family for over 20 years. He always has an answer and a solution. I was so happy that I was able to still contact him when he moved to Montreal. I don't know what I'd do without him. He is a brilliant, intuitive and knowledgeable Doctor. It's so nice that he has such a broad range of experience. Thank you Dr. D!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Various members of my family have been patients of Dr deBavelaere over the years and he has always been able to help. Very knowledgable! Imagine my disappointment to find he had relocated to Montreal. When I found I had a serious health problem through my yearly physical the first thing I did was look for Dr D on the Internet. I was prepared to fly to Montreal to see him but was very happy to find he does skype visits for his former patients out west. My condition has been steadily improving, and I'm sure my family doctor is quite frustrated that I refuse the medication (drug based treatment) that allopathic medicine recommends. Based on my experiences over the years I would not hesitate to recommend Dr D. He is truly interested in helping people.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I am very thankful for the help Dr. D has given me...after a month of so of treatment, no more headaches and nausea! He pinpointed right away on our first skype appt what the problem was. So good to feel good again! A warm, caring doctor who knows what he is doing! :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Alain Debavelaere's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental