Ratings for Alain Debavelaere

Approximately one year ago, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Debavelaere concerning anxiety, difficulty sleeping and headaches. He was very thorough in his initial questioning and compiling of my symptoms. The remedies he prescribed have been very effective and I thank him for helping me overcome the symptoms I was experiencing. For me it was better than taking prescription medicine and I feel very confident working with Dr. Debavelaere.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Je suis d'abord allé voir Dr Alain De Bavelaere pour mon fils de 3 ans. Il a su très rapidement identifier les points faibles de sa santé et y remédier au travers de divers traitements de fond. Juste un seul exemple : mon fils a eu 3 pneumonies en peu de temps et la succession d'antiobiotiques n'y a rien fait. En quelques jours, les granules recommandées ont enfin mis fin à ces pneumonies sans fin ! Je ne suis pas spécialement pour ou contre l'homéopathie, mais à partir du moment ou j'ai vu les bénéfices successifs sur mon fils, je ne me pose pas la question. Dr Alain est depuis devenu le docteur de toute la famille, capable de traiter tous nos problèmes mineurs de santé. À noter une très grande disponibilité : si vous ne pouvez pas vous déplacer, vous pouvez toujours prendre un rdv via Skype, et une fois qu'il connait votre dossier, il pourra vous répondre par email ou sms pour toute urgence. Je recommande vivement !

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr. Debavelaere is the best doctor I have ever consulted. He spends time with his patients and tries to identify the root cause of the ailment rather than just fixing the symptoms. After listening to my condition he was able to point majority of my symptoms to a condition that he showed me in his book. I was amazed to see his diagnosis and have since never visited any other doctor. There is a lot of bad media and publicity around homeopathy but I have experienced it first hand and can safely say that homeopathy has none to very little side effects and is far better than the other drugs that would really mess up your system.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I live in Vancouver and consult with Dr. Debavelaere via Skype. I have been dealing with a chronic, complex medical condition for the last 2 and a half years. He listens deeply, is intuitive and extremely knowledgeable, always seeking to get to the root of the issue to promote deep healing. He is kind, compassionate and highly skilled. I am slowly and steadily improving my overall health and am optimistic that he will guide me to a full recovery.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. DeBavelaere has treated me since 1989 when I consulted him for an ailment by GP simply could not effectively treat. Since that time he has seen me and my family through major and minor health concerns, the most serious being cancer. He has never failed to help; he is an empathic listener and most importantly, his remedies are immensely helpful. Since he moved his practice to Montreal, I have continued to consult with via online consultations. Highly recommended; highly trained physician and homeopath; gifted and skilled in his profession. Dr. D. is simply the best homeopath I have ever consulted.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. D has helped our family for over 20 years. He always has an answer and a solution. I was so happy that I was able to still contact him when he moved to Montreal. I don't know what I'd do without him. He is a brilliant, intuitive and knowledgeable Doctor. It's so nice that he has such a broad range of experience. Thank you Dr. D!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Various members of my family have been patients of Dr deBavelaere over the years and he has always been able to help. Very knowledgable! Imagine my disappointment to find he had relocated to Montreal. When I found I had a serious health problem through my yearly physical the first thing I did was look for Dr D on the Internet. I was prepared to fly to Montreal to see him but was very happy to find he does skype visits for his former patients out west. My condition has been steadily improving, and I'm sure my family doctor is quite frustrated that I refuse the medication (drug based treatment) that allopathic medicine recommends. Based on my experiences over the years I would not hesitate to recommend Dr D. He is truly interested in helping people.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I am very thankful for the help Dr. D has given me...after a month of so of treatment, no more headaches and nausea! He pinpointed right away on our first skype appt what the problem was. So good to feel good again! A warm, caring doctor who knows what he is doing! :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Alain Debavelaere's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

ÉTUDES et DIPLÔMES   Études Médicales Faculté de Médecine de Lille. France. Doctorat 1976. CPEBH (sciences fondamentales). Diplôme de médecin acupuncteur. Institut français d’acupuncture de Paris. Diplôme post-graduation en acupuncture de l’Académie Médicale d’Acupuncture de Paris. Diplôme de post-graduation en homéopathie. Faculté de médecine de Lille.   FORMATIONS SUPPLÉMENTAIRES Étude et pratique de phytothérapie informatique au Centre Européen d’Informatique et d’Automation (CEIA) Denice, France. Analyse et études de psychologie Jungienne avec K. Thelen, Paris. Recherche et études en chromothérapie et chromopuncture avec le Dr. Agrapart, Paris. Étude en iridologie avec le professeur Marchesseau président de la Fédération Française de Naturopathie. Séminaires formules homéopathiques composées, avec le Dr. J. Diener, Naturopathe  Wiesbaden, Allemagne. Études en médecine fonctionnelle 2005 (Palm Springs USA), 2006 (Florida, Colorado et Arizona, USA) et 2008 (Toronto, Canada).   PRATIQUES Interne hospitalier : Calais, France services : cardiologie, chirurgie générale, obstétrique (+clinique externe), urgences et gardes hospitalières. Médecine générale (2 ans). Médecine générale + acupuncture et phytothérapie. Boulogne-sur-mer, France (2 ans) Médecine générale + acupuncture et phytothérapie Lille (6 ans) Consultant associé, clinique externe CHU Henri-Mondor. Pratique acupuncture, homéopathie, médecine générale et phytothérapie à Sèvres, France (2 ans). Pratique d’acupuncture, d’homéopathie et de naturopathie, Montréal, Canada (2 ans). Pratique de naturopathie, homéopathie et biocybernétique, Calgary, Canada, (26 ans). Pratique de naturopathie, d’homéopathie et de biocybernétique de 2016 jusqu’à présentement Montréal et Saint-Eustache, Québec, Canada.   ENSEIGNEMENT et RECHERCHE Enseignant à l’Académie Médicale d’Acupuncture de Paris (5 ans). Multiples conférences de formation à travers le Canada pour Dolisos, Boiron et Homeocan. Conférence et participation pour ISSS (International Society for System Science, USA). Mentor pour futurs diplômés en naturopathie (Calgary, Canada). Développement de l’approche biocybernétique (voir les ouvrages de l’auteur Ariane Page pour plus de détails).

Arise Health Plan