Ratings for Adrienne Durst

I’ve lost track of how many times Adrienne Durst has come to my rescue. I owe her such an immense, incalculable debt of gratitude. She’s by far the best therapist I’ve ever gone to, and if you need help (and who doesn’t?) I wholly suggest reaching out to her. Stumbling across her contact info all those years ago was such a lucky, pivotal moment on my path to healing and recovery. I still meet with her, from time to time, whenever I need to work something through or if I require guidance or advice. Like a steady clock, she’s always there for me, and for all of us Montrealers who need her. She’s kind, patient, funny, and extremely smart. She’s fiercely nonjudgmental, but thankfully she also isn’t afraid to disagree when the occasion calls for it. She’s never once during any of our sessions made me feel foolish or less than. Her office is a totally safe space. Without going into specifics, one of her intrepid suggestions literally gave me the strength to survive something almost unbearable. I am so grateful for Adrienne, and if you contact her I know you will be, too. Tucked firmly in my back pocket, and with me wherever I go, is the knowledge that she’s always just a phone call away. Bob Montreal, Quebec

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Adrienne has been essential to my happiness and helped me make important, wise and healthy decisions. I would 100% recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

From our very first session together Adrienne left a solid impression on me. She is very knowledgeable and takes a holistic approach. She is down to earth with a very warm personality that makes you feel at ease right away; she is also able to balance this out with a good sense of professionalism. Adrienne is attentive and makes you feel listened to in a way that leaves you feeling lighter. Therapy can be a lot of work and can stir things up internally but having someone guide you as well as Adrienne does, really makes the process much smoother. I really enjoy our sessions and the growth and improvement I notice in myself as a result. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

I have been seeing Adrienne for approximately 3 years. Her extensive knowledge of human behavior, insight, and very pleasant soft-spoken nature, with a twist of humor at times, have been instrumental in my healing process. There is no time-limit to healing. It is an active working process that I will continue to explore with Adrienne, as she helps me find the necessary tools.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Adrienne has been very helpful , nice relaxed atmosphere since day one I feel very at ease . I have and will continue to refer her , to friends her are looking for a therapist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Experience with therapist can be hard. Adrienne is a caring, knowledgeable and very effective therapist. She managed to guide me with care and with no pressure to see the most important issues I was facing without realizing completely. It’s a craft to make people feel cared for, understood and guided, a craft that Adrienne Durst master skillfully.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Adrienne Durst has been so great and a wonderful help to me. She gave me practical advice and great insights. Her comments were like a key for me in critical moments. She cares and I felt very comfortable with her and could trust her and open up to her. She has been the best experience I had ever had with a therapist. I definitely reach out to her if I have any problem in the future.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Adrienne Durst is very helpful and calm. She listens very carefully and has a very gentle and knowledgeable approach. Thank you so much for your advice!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Adrienne listens with intent. She hears what you say, more importantly what you can’t…yet say. A gentle push to walking through your own experience, pain, joy and connection to all you know you are… enough. No matter your struggle, I recommend Adrienne. Her compassionate style allows for true self exploration, without judgement or quick fix solutions. She is an excellent therapist.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Adrienne is a great listener with insightful perspectives and advice. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Adrienne Durst's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare