Ratings for Adrienne Durst

Adrienne is a great listener with insightful perspectives and advice. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Adrienne has become such an important and special individual in my life. I started seeing Adrienne as a child during my parents’ divorce, and then again recently over 10yrs later when I reached out to her 2 yrs ago. I have always felt entirely comfortable talking with her, a trust that comes from the balance between Adrienne’s warm personality and professionalism. She has helped me with self esteem issues, anxiety, and managing my personal relationships - contacting her was the best decision I could have made for myself when I was at a very low point 2 years ago. Since then, my family and friends that have seen my growth have all commented of how much of a happier, more confident and relaxed person I have become since I started working with her - 3 things that felt unattainable to me before I reached out to her. My gratitude for Adrienne is immense (I get emotional when I think about it) and has made me recognize the importance of prioritizing therapy when it comes to properly caring for myself.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Adrienne is both professional and down to earth and has helped me get a much better perspective on my life. She always takes the time to help me work through my issues and gives me practical ways I can address what I am going through. I have always felt very at ease talking with Adrienne and would recommend her to anyone who is seeking out a warm caring therapist.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Adrienne is really easy to talk too. I’ve seen different therapists in my life, but I feel like we got off on the right track immediately and addressed the problems that I’ve been trying to get at for years.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Compassionate and involved. She has helped my husband and me deal with some issues in our marriage in a way which suits us both. Her office is comfortable and easy to reach. The whole experience has been far less intimdating than I expected it to be, and I appreciate the support she has given us.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Finally, an engaged therapist who really works with you to help you find your way. She listens but also communicates her ideas and challenges you. She helped me find my way through a dark time in my life and I am beyond grateful. I've grown into the women I've always knew I could be. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Adrienne Durst's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP