Ratings for Dr. Erik Mulder

5 stars all around . From the staff to the Doctor. This office is great . Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I had a great experience, been seeing DrMulder for 3 years now and I’m finally stable with a clear diagnosis. He is always on time . The secretary is amazing . She always works to find a urgent spot if necessary. She is kind and thoughtful . Thank you to Dr.Mulder and Andrea you both help me so much .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Terrible experience. Receptionist was rude and unapproachable. Booking a follow-up is near impossible. Mulder himself is like talking to a wall offering no help or peace-of-mind.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr.Mulder is a great doctor , his secretary is so helpful and is one cool person . Going to for mental issues it’s nice that he is understanding and she is so chill and easy to talk to . This office has saved me from feeling so sad .

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Very kind and knowledgeable. Always on time. Has helped me very, very much. Super Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Mulder is very knowledgeable and professional. After experiencing depression, anxiety and panic attacks for over two years he has given me my life back. His receptionist Andrea is amazing. She is always so friendly and helpful. I wish I had seen him sooner.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Mulder is kind and approachable but not helpful at all with medications. I kept asking him for advice and expertise because I am the sick one and I need help. His answers were always vague and he was so quick to add on or switch pills without fully exploring the issues. I asked my family doctor for a referral to someone else who is more engaged. Receptionist is very good at her job but I was always afraid of her. She is very stern and standoffish and I felt uncomfortable talking to her. Overall, I feel like I wasted a lot of time with this doctor when I might have gotten help elsewhere and maybe started living my life.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr.Mulder is a fantastic doctor he has helped me with my depression and anxiety . His secretary Andrea is so helpful and really cares about you . It is nice to see such a happy , outgoing person behind the desk . I think that Dr.Mulder is the best at his profession . Normally I don’t write reviews but he should know that he is helping so many people . Thank you

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr.Mulder is great. Encourages me to focus on healing . Not just pumping full of drugs . His secretary is great as well . She is helpful , insightful and is knowledgeable. This office has been amazing and has saved my life . Thank you to you both .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I have been going to Dr.Mulder for 12 years . He has saved my life . His knowledge is wonderful . The secretary is so nice ,always trying to fit me in when I call for urgent appointment . The office is amazing always supportive .Both Dr.Mulder and his secretary are my lifeline . Thank you both !

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018