Ratings for Dr. Riad Taraban

I am extremely happy with the care I've received from Dr. Tarrabain. He is very knowledgeable and always explains why I am receiving specific treatments and what they will do for me. In only three visits, I am already experiencing the benefits of his treatments and relief from pain. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. He has a great personality very respectful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Tarrabain.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

One of worst chiropractors ever if not the worst. The staff were ok but that bold chiro is very unknowledgable and all he cares about is your money. Chances of you getting paralyzed at his clinic is very high. Stay away from this clinic my best recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Outstanding skill and caring. Wonderful staff. This chiropractor is well respected and well known on his fields. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes great care. He also has a good personality. They are a very patient-oriented clinic Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

All of the positive reviews on here are tarrabain himself. Stay away from this moron.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Hes amazing :)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Tarrabain, by my family physician.I have suffered from neck and back pains for years. I found Dr. Tarrabain to be very helpful and caring. He seems to know his stuff very good. I have a lot of respect for this doctor. I highly recommend him. I have an appointment to see him again this week, I am looking forward to seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Riad Tarrabain is a very helpful and knowledgeable chiropractor. I have had back pains and headaches for years. I tried physiotherapy, acupuncture, massage therapy as well as many prescribed and over-the counter medications with very little help. One of my friends advised me to book an appointment with Dr.Tarrabain, I very nervous about seeing a chiropractor,  I still booked the appointment, and this doctor was amazing, he was very knowledgeable and attentive. He took a case history examined me ordered X-rays and I have been seeing him since the beginning of May. What a life changing experience. I highly recommend him. I have referred all of my friends and family to him.  He is very caring personable and most important of all cares about the well being of his patients. If you need a chiropractor go see Dr. Riad Tarrabain, you will not be disappointed .

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Are Chiro's really Doctors:) Geez, this guy is by far and away the worst Chiro I have ever been too. I was down from Calgary for a family wedding, and went to go see him(it was close to my parents home). Not only is he a story teller, he thinks that he is a REAL medical doctor. His treatment is rudimentary, not helpful and requires several repeat visits. I sat through 45 minutes of having to listen to him brag about himself and how is "planning" to go back to school to be an MD. Please. Take my advice,,,,,,,STAY AWAY. On a positive note, later that night at the wedding he was the but end of all of our jokes....:)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Horrible treatment I honestly do not recommend this doctor for anyone, all he does is repetitive practices and gives poor advise. He is there to take the patient's money it doesn't really concern him whether the patient will have an improved health or not.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Tarrabain for a few years.I suffered from pains for a long time prior to seeing him.I admit that I was apprehensive because I had not received chiropractic care before,but Dr. Tarrabain was very professional & ensured all my questions & concerns were addressed prior to treatment.Over the years,his character of being respectful,personable,& caring of his patients has not changed & this can be exhibited through his clientele.Whenever I go in,the rapport that he has built with his patients is clearly evident....$50 for a consultation is pretty low compared to what I've heard. Going to the chiropractor is the same as going to any health care provider.They will have to assess the area of concern 1st before treating you,& this requires them to "push on the origin of pain".This will aid in devising a treatment plan.If you had a suspected tumor, wouldn't you want the Dr.to feel it & do tests 1st before he treated you? Or would you rather he cut into you right then & there?

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011