Ratings for Dr. Bruce Mayer

I recently moved to Williamsburg and was looking for a new family physician. I'm so glad I found Dr. Mayer. He is have a nice caring personality, he was extremely punctual and presents himself as a good "country" doctor who is there when you need him. I like it! He made a great first impression.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Den Mayer previously took wonderful care of my mom who got sick with Parkinson's Disease. Who passed in May 2015. Den Mayer has kept his promise to take excellent care of her daughter for which he's gone above and beyond to assure my healthcare issues have been addressed immediately. I'm very blessed and trust Dr. Mayer with my Disabilities that have proven to be challenging but he's never given up.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

always finds time to fit you in. Very nice and friendly

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

The only thing good about this office is the fact that you can get in so quickly. But that's probably because this guy has very few patients. Dr. Mayer's bedside manner sucks and so do his staff. They are all completely rude and Dr. Mayer is a mediocre doctor at best. I would only go here if you are desperate.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

He removed a few lesions from my arm and took extra care with stitching the incisions. They have healed nicely. I really appreciated his calm, professional manner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

He classifies all of his patients together,so if one patient has been dishonest then that means all are. I had a family emergency (death) and needed to make sure that I had my meds filled before I left (traveling out of state) some medications need to be filled before you leave - pain meds- pharmacys Do Not fill out of state for these tried explaining this to him but since other patients have lied to him everyone does,needless to say after two trips back and forth he fianally spoke to a pharmacy, got my rx but missed my plane to my grandmothers who passed so I had to wait and get another flight out. Thanks Doctor your the best!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

he can be very arrogant towards certain patients.His front desk ladies can NOT be trusted when it comes to private confindenial information what so ever! Maybe he has lost his focus since all of the past reviews are 2009, 2007,,this is 2012.He does not seem to have passion he displayed years ago.He comes across very rude at times..bossie .He leaves the labs and test results up to front desk .staff.Whom claim they called you to the DR face.But have become lazy also in their day to day running of the office...They gossip

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Great Doctor for both me and my family. The Doctor is great with my young kids Oliva and Katie. Always has time for my family even after hours. Extremely knowlegable. Highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr Mayer is one of the best if not the best he is well versed very kind and attentive was my Grandfathers Dr could not ask her better during his last days Dr Mayer went above and beyond THANKYOU DR Myer Audrey

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

His staff people are wonderful and most accommodating with patients (old and new). He is what you would expect a general practioner to be: caring, thorough & extremely knowlegeable. He has seen me on several different occasions and his diagnosis and treatment each time has been exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Bruce Mayer's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)