Ratings for Dr. Inna Tubman

I'll be the first to admit that the wait time is a little long but with that being said, I think that it's worth it. Dr. Tubman is a great Dr. She has always called me back to answer my questions, she is very caring, and kind. I had surgery last week and I'm doing great. Although I had put It off for years, I felt very comfortable knowing that she was going to do a wonderful job. Thank you Dr. Tubman.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Tubman is professional and knowledgeable. She's compassionate and kind. She delivered my son and it was a wonderful experience because of her. I can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Tubman is a great! She is a knowledgeable professional devoted to the health and wellness of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Tubman has been my doctor for over three years and delivered my first child a few months ago. I recommend her without hesitation. There is no one I would trust more to be in that delivery room with me. I had a difficult labor and most doctors probably would have just forced me to have a c section but Dr. Tubman was patient and reassuring and trusted that I could deliver my baby safely and I did. She was an amazing coach, both compassionate yet assertive. She trusted in me when I did not trust myself. She also stayed with me well past her on call hours and delayed her office hours in order to be with me throughout my entire delivery. She truly went above and beyond for me and my family when it meant the most. She is well respected by the staff in labor and delivery. Dr. Tubman is a knowledgeable professional devoted to the health and wellness of her clients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Hi there. Mr. D. is here. My wife is so disgusted with Tubman OBGYN, that she does not even want to spend more time and energy dealing with her. So I am going to use my Father rights and my husband rights to tell the story. Me and my wife attended Tubman for about 1,5 years attempting to conceive our child. Finally we have succeeded. 3 weeks into pregnancy we have came back to Tubman for a follow up check up. Tubman had performed ultrasound testing that had shown as she stated “empty sack”. She immediately claimed it to be empty without any other specific testing! Even though our regular over the counter tester had shown positive pregnancy! Then she told us that “cleaning” is necessary cleaning in another words is the same as abortion. My wife was devastated from such news and broke down crying. I spended about 3 days on her attempting to calm her down and encourage her to follow through on this pregnancy and wait for a better result. Since my wife was devastated psychologically and was not able to make a decision I made it on my own. I told Tubman NO! NO means no cleaning. Now come to think about it. Will a professional that has been legitimately educated in Medical University and practicing legitimately for a long time tell his or hers patients such non sense??? Absolutely not! After we left Tubman and went for a another Doctor that Doctor has confirmed and a positive pregnancy. So I don’t know why Tubman has said that?? That would be anyone’s guess. But for OBGYN specialist to claim at 3 weeks period and after only one ultrasound and this is an empty sack does not make any sense.At this point nothing is seen there since its is microscopic size. Could this have been a mistake? I highly doubt that. Because that would be like for a Bucher to call a Chicken a Pork or vice versa. What you girls do is up to you but me, I would not send anyone to Tubman period!

Submitted May 24, 2016

She is excellent very compassionate and skillfull doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgable and respected by her peers and staff in the hospital. Excellent relationship over the years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I drive from long island to see Dr. Tubman. I love that she is honest and let's me know of all of my options for us to make an educated decision together. She is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Tubman delivered my 3 children. She has an excellent bedside manner and great hands.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Wonderful surgeon with great bedside manner. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014