Ratings for Dr. Inna Tubman

Dr Tubman recently went on her own. I have been going to her for the last 12 yrs , She delivered my 2 kids and did my recent surgery. I would follow her anywhere in the tristate. Her new office is beautiful. highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Very good doctor. Patient, skillfull, knowledgeable, great bedside manner. Dr Tubman helped to get through some really tough moments in life and I will be forever greatful. She is the best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I've never felt as comfortable with a doctor as i do with Dr. Tubman. She has been my Gynecologist for almost 10 years and now she will be delivering my first born. She is very sweet and compassionate. Every time i have a problem or concern she always calls me to speak before the day is over. Her office is always filled and the wait time could be a little long, but i think its totally worth it.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I'll be the first to admit that the wait time is a little long but with that being said, I think that it's worth it. Dr. Tubman is a great Dr. She has always called me back to answer my questions, she is very caring, and kind. I had surgery last week and I'm doing great. Although I had put It off for years, I felt very comfortable knowing that she was going to do a wonderful job. Thank you Dr. Tubman.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Tubman is professional and knowledgeable. She's compassionate and kind. She delivered my son and it was a wonderful experience because of her. I can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Tubman is a great! She is a knowledgeable professional devoted to the health and wellness of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Tubman has been my doctor for over three years and delivered my first child a few months ago. I recommend her without hesitation. There is no one I would trust more to be in that delivery room with me. I had a difficult labor and most doctors probably would have just forced me to have a c section but Dr. Tubman was patient and reassuring and trusted that I could deliver my baby safely and I did. She was an amazing coach, both compassionate yet assertive. She trusted in me when I did not trust myself. She also stayed with me well past her on call hours and delayed her office hours in order to be with me throughout my entire delivery. She truly went above and beyond for me and my family when it meant the most. She is well respected by the staff in labor and delivery. Dr. Tubman is a knowledgeable professional devoted to the health and wellness of her clients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

She is excellent very compassionate and skillfull doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgable and respected by her peers and staff in the hospital. Excellent relationship over the years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I drive from long island to see Dr. Tubman. I love that she is honest and let's me know of all of my options for us to make an educated decision together. She is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Inna Tubman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After completing my undergraduate degree in Mathematics from NYU I joined financial industry but only after a short time I recognized my true calling for medicine and the need to be part of it. I went to Saint Georges University School of Medicine in Grenada and completed all my clinical rotation in the tristate area. I found the field of OBGYN most fulfilling for me and completed my residency at Staten Island University Hospital. After graduation I joined Gateway OBGYN practice where I worked for over 11yrs. I also have been very active member of voluntary stuff of OBGYN department at SIUH where I was the only OBGYN providing services on South Shore and covering SIUH south. Through out the time I also was providing on call hospital coverage at North side and was actively involved in residents teaching. I am a proud Staten Islander living her over 20yrs. We are raising 3 kids and very involved in the community of Staten Island parents. I now joined Amboy Medical practice as part of Richmond university Medical center. As a solo OGYN board certified practitioner I provide full scope of obstetrical and gynecological services. Servicing community of Staten Island women as well as many from Brooklyn, NYC and NJ areas. From toddlers to teenagers, from child bearing women to menopausal I am here to provide all needed services as it is truly my passion.

• Russian