Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Smith

I'm a patient of Dr. Smith. I find him to be aloof and condescending. He berated me because I admitted to drug addiction. He called me a liar and acted like I've manipulated him. How's that? I'm an addict. I was mystified. I take responsibility for myself however do not need to be put down when I need help. I'm changing drs.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I hae been seeing Dr. Smith for two years now and find him very caring and compassionate. If fact, when I was recovering from surgery, he called he at home becuase I could not make it into the office. How many doctor's do that? Dr. Smith is an excellent clinician, and will continue to work with you until syptoms are effectively managed. His office staff person, Sandy, will go above and beyond to help with insurance and perscription issues. She is also great about getting you worked in Dr. Smith's schedule or called back if need be. His office is in a very nice location and he offers evening apointments so you don't have to take off from work to see him. I caqnnot say enough about how professional, kind, caring and thorough Dr. Smith is and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Stay away from this doctor! Very unsympathetic and uncaring. Will not make you feel better and will just make you feel worse. I don't know why he's practicing. He obviously does not care about people.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Michael W. Smith's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1988)