Dr. Peterson Pierre

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peterson Pierre

“ Dr. Pierre is awesome! ” Dr. Pierre listened to all of my concerns and spent well over an hour with me! He is very personable and actually got to know me which is unusual for a doctor these days who just want to get you in and out of their office. The staff was amazing and friendly and made me feel at ease. I look amazing and my confidence has definitely improved. All of my friends and family tell me my skin looks so great and I look so well rested!! Thank you Dr. Pierre and staff for making me feel better!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Pierre was very professional and caring. He was helped me tremendously, and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Pierre and his staff provide a balance of honest recommendations and expertise, whilst always making you feel at home. I have had spa treatments and services all over the world, and Pierre Skin Institute ranks at the top. I drive from Malibu for silk peels and brow waxing from Brittany {I call her the brow whisperer, she's amazing!} and just started one of the skincare lines recommended by Dr. Pierre. I have been very happy with my Botox results and mole removal from Dr. Pierre as well. I just can't say enough about this group of professionals. They are clearly passionate about what they do and care very much about their patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I am so impressed with the results of my treatment on the deep smile lines around my mouth. I feel a lot more confident now and people have said to me that I look more youthful which makes me feel great! Dr. Pierre also put me on skin care products that transformed my dry, aging looking skin to a youthful glow! He and his staff made me feel so comfortable at at ease with trying new treatments and products. I trust him to get great results!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Pierre & his staff are amazing! The best dermatology practice I've been to in 20 years! Bar far exceeds all practices in Ventura & LA County.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

pleasant, accommodating, I feel very comfortable in Dr. Pierres office. His knowledge and understanding of what you want and need is reassuring.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Did an amazing job on Botox and juvaderm. Very happy with my results

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Pierre for a few years now. I have found that he and his staff are wonderful people who are experts in their field. The office is clean and professional and still creates a relaxing environment. I would have never expected I would be able to have access to such extraordinary skin care. I thought that this level of care was reserved for only a select few, but Dr. Pierre makes it accessible to everyone. I have been so pleased with the product and service offerings. I would encourage anyone who thinks that extraordinary skincare is beyond their reach to go see Dr. Pierre. He will help you find a routine that fits your lifestyle and your needs!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had three visits with Dr. Pierre and each time I felt so comfortable and at ease. I have been extremely happy with the in office procedures His staff is very friendly and each time I arrive for my visit I am taken right in so there is never any waiting. Dr. Pierre is very friendly and so professional. My daughter and husband are patients as well and we all feel the same about Dr. Pierre, we think he is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Whatever the treatment is I am there for, Dr. Pierre always does a great job. He goes out of his way to ensure I am happy with the end result. He is so kind and never makes me feel rushed. His staff is also friendly and helpful, and the office is beautiful and clean. I have been to other dermatologists in the area, and there is no comparison. Dr. Pierre is wonderful! - Tami

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Peterson Pierre's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Tufts Health Plans