Ratings for Dr. Kathleen L. Peditto

I've moved around a great deal & have had many Primary Care physicians (Always try to have a female). Dr. Peditto is the most satisfactory Dr. I have experienced over the years. She meets all of the expectations that an informed patient has. As a 78-yr old, active female, I'm counting on her to keep me in active shape as I travel the journey through "Old Age."

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Peditto saved my life. She was able to recognize an illness that many other Drs. couldn't. We need more Drs. like her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I had a very serious condition while a patient of Dr Peditto. She showed a total lack of concern for me and overtly avoided me/my care during critical medical situations that could have been fatal had my family not been there to switch me to another doctor. Dr Peditto's lack of ethical behavior was in direct conflict with the Hippocratic Oath in my case.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

this doctor knows what she is doing. she really saved my life. she listens and can almost know what is going on before testing. i live in ca and fl, will not see anyone but her meaning a flight to fl. but she is so worth the trip. just wish that i could get her to move to ca. as long as she is in practice i will continue seeing her. the trust is complete and i am now healthy thanks to dr. peditto.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Peditto and her staff are wonderful. They know us by name and treat us like family. They truly care about their patients and you just can't find that kind of care anywhere these days. I just wish all my family lived in this area so they could all benefit from the detailed follow-up care offered by Dr. Peditto's practice.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr Peditto is a great Doctor. I have a few different things wrong with my health and she treats them all except one. She was very honest and referred me to another Doctor when my diabetes got too much for her to handle. To me, that shows great intelligence. She handles every other problem that I have easily and quickly. I'm glad that i have her as my Doc.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Peditto is the kindest, most efficient doctor I have ever had. As a female, I love having a female doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Does not rush the patient out the door and understands how important it is to listen.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

One of the nicest doctors I seen in the area. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

dr. is very thoughtful and concerned about her patients More like a friend

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Kathleen L. Peditto's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL