Ratings for Dr. Jerry K.L. Tan

Didn't like that doctor ,as far as i know that doctors are payed to see patients for up to 15 minutes ,that was not what i got with this Dr less than 5 minutes . Last year i went to his cosmetic office his consultant was advising that i need 2 full syringes of filler ,went and made another consultation with a doctor not a consultant and told me that 1 syringe is ALL what i need and 2 will be too much ,don't know what she was thinking ,advising double the ammount needed.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

It's amazing just how ignorant and self-entitled the average person is. Do any of you know how many Derms there are south of London? I'll tell you: 3. Between Lasalle, Windsor, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Chatham and Belle River ALONE there are over 434,000 people. Based on recent statistics, one in 5 people will get skin cancer, and 1 in 10 will see a dermatologist for other reasons which means that there is roughly,1 in 13 people in WINDSOR ONTARIO ALONE will visit a dermatologist. The comments on this page are filled with hate and egocentrism. Dr Tan and his staff have been nothing short of wonderful. Low wait time to be seen when visiting the office, great disposition by his staff and a warm atmosphere overall. Less ignorance and more awareness will make a much better world. Thank you Dr Tan and staff!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Worst doctor and staff ever ,u won't understand what i am and other people saying until you try his service ,but too bad if you want to change doctor u have another 4 to 5 monthes wait ,but if you are in for cosmetic he will fit u in quickly .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I was referred to dr Tan by a friend and must admit that I was skeptical because of the reviews, but you have to think to yourself...people in this profession in this small town must be great at what they do because he's been in business for a while. The staff: such a warm group of women! The secon I walked into the office I felt welcomed. They complimented my hair and my smile and made me forget I was there because of something hidden that has drowned me in self consciousness from the past few years. They were all so sincere and genuine! While I waited for my appointment they happily engaged in conversation with me. The nurses: great bedside manner and very warm and receptive. Listened to my concerns closely and anything else I had to say. Dr Tan: so very pleasant! I've had 4 or 5 appointments in total. The first appointment I was told I needed a biopsy, which made me SO nervous because I knew there was a needle involved and I, like many, HATE needles. My second appointment included the biopsy. Before I could admit that needles made me nervous he sensed it so he immediately engaged me and tried to distract me with light conversation with a lot of laughter in between. the other appoinemts after have been just as pleasant. Thank you dr Tan and staff. You've restored my healthy image with more than just medicine, but also with all of your kindness. JC

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

worse doctor ever ,don't waste your time ,no idea what is happening to the doctors thos days they see us as money more than a patient ,less than 5 minutes checkup .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My family doctor sent me to this doctor for a cyst i waited 5 monthes for that appointment ,the doctor took him couple minutes said do not worry its nothing no biopsy no nothing asked him if he can check the cyst again in few monthes he refused need another referral to see me again ,saw his cosmetic office i was asking few things about cosmetic and said that i can see him next week ,weird too busy for ohip coverage and has free time for cosmetic procedure ,i changed my mind because it looks like he loves money more than he love his work ,not going there anymore ,i would ask my doctor to send me to more proffesional doctor .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

DR. TAN SUCKS. six months ago my husband went to see him for a cyst on his head which is located next to where my husband had his cancer removed 6 years ago. Dr. Tan LOOKED AT THE CYST and determined just from sight that the cyst was harmless and offered to remove it for $300.00 Not having $300.00 and having been told by the Dr. that the cyst was harmless my husband decided NOY to have it removed. Six months later my husbands family doctor sent him back to Dr. Tan to have a biopsy on the cyst. Today six months later, Dr. Tan gave my husband the news that the cyst is CANCER. As far as I'm concerned Dr. Tan ( I use the word Dr. lightly) quack is more like it. MONEY hungry quack. Jerry Tan only sees dollar signs. His Hippocratic oath was clouded on the day he saw my husband. NO DERMATOLOGIST WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD WOULD HAVE LET MY HUSBAND LEAVE HIS OFFICE WITHOUT PERFORMING A BIOSPY. DR. TAN SUCKS, I HATE WHAT HIM, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF 6 MONTHS AGO. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH WHAT COMES NEXT. STAY AWAY FROM JERRY TAN.

Submitted June 30, 2017

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Tan. Dr Tan was very professional and very very kind as was the staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

My family doctor sent me their for skin condition ,i waited few monthes for that appointment,he did a very quick look like he was in a rush than suggested his cosmetic clinic to deal with the condition with laser ,went there they said it may take couple sessions ,its expensive ,did 2 the mark still there ,than they told me i might need 2 more ,dont believe what they say they lie ,all what they want is your money ,and they keep telling me about their amazing offers ,terrible experience.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I'm not sure why he's getting a bad rep but I found him to be very kind and he even joked around with me. He was very straight forward and spent quite a bit of time with me discussing how to prevent and treat my condition. His nurse was also very friendly and kind. My daughter has an upcoming referral with him and I specifically requested him because of the wonderful experience I had.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017