Ratings for Dr. Jerry K.L. Tan

amazing, kind , and knowledgeable. I can't imagine him being any better. Listens and does the best he can. Some of the reviews surprise me. PL

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Tan was no help and provided minimal to zero help. I waited 2 months to get the same advice a pharmacist could have told me. Do not go to him, he was clearly too busy to handle his work and was no help.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Worst doctor ever ,didn't give time to listen,waisted my time waiting to see him .

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Very strange man with obvious psychological problems. Avoid this doctor. He's unprofessional. He rushes through patients without listening to get to the next person. His staff are miserable.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Everyone seems polite until you start asking questions that they have "no time for it" and then you can get the lecture how other patients are waiting to be helped and because you are asking questions their wait time will be longer. As a medical doctor he should be able to answer the questions related to the problem. You wait for months for the appointment and then you have 5 min to explain your problem, If you have more than one problem then you have to schedule another appointment (another few months later). And after 5 min each time you cannot really judge how knowledgeable the doctor is.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

U wait monthes for the appointment and he see u for 2 minutes ,his medical office has 2 doors one for cosmetics which i think he spent more of his time in and the ohip door for u to sit and wait than see u for couple minutes as if he s in rush what a waist of time.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Tan has been really helpful in treating my acne. He was very attentive at listening to my concerns, and I couldn't be happier with my skin now!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I was very pleased. Appointment was right on time and he and his staff were very nice and friendly and put me at ease. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I just saw Dr Tan after a visit with Dr Radin. I liked Tan's approach and teaching much better!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I found Dr. Tan to be a friendly knowledgeable Doctor. He listened and addressed my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018