Ratings for Dr. Clayton Reynolds

Doctor must have gotten his licence in a box of Cracker Jacks!! Did not do any testing for thyroid other than TSH which came back as normal..I have all the symptoms for hypothyroidism and doctor just said that everything is within normal range and suggested that I take hormones because he thought that I was in menopause....I am 66 years old!!, I have severe insomnia, not sleeping more than 1 hour per night, waking every hour or 2 and still having hot sweats, hair loss and weight gain....I have no get up and go ...suspecting adrenal fatigue...he did not seems to care much or even dig deeper and do more tests! Grrrr...I found my visit with Dr. Reynolds very frustrating to say the least!!! Giving this doctor a 1 star rating was hard to do...more than he deserves....there should be a negative, below 0 rating!! And this doctor is STILL practicing!!!! WTH!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

After seeing Dr. Reynolds 4 times, my quality of life was worse for it. No eye contact! Very busy taking copious notes. Not sure he even knew I was there. he dismissed all questions after telling me my tsh test was normal... and yet endo's can't even agree on cutoff points for the reference range. So what exactly is his idea of normal? He refused to test my t4 and t3 level or reverse t3 the last two visits. He did not have the full picture without all test results. i asked him about my weight gain and he said that i should talk to a nurse about that and that it wasn't his area of expertise. Well didn't they teach him in medical school that the thyroid gland is very closely linked to insulin and leptin, energy, basal metabolism, nutritional deficiencies among many other factors? I wasn't fat until I had thyroid disease. it's clear he wasn't the doc for me.i would never recommend him to a thyroid patient. Either the medical staff dropped the ball or the doctor would not return 2 messages and then the staff had the gall to ask me on 4 different occasions if i wanted to book follow-up appt's with him,. DUh, No!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Spent more time looking up my records on the computer than asking questions. He did, however, send me for more tests than my family doctor did. BUT, hard to follow up with, as my results came back abnormal & not within proper range- I was brushed off never to hear from him again because 2/3 tests were normal. I am not living a quality life with my children so I cannot leave a wonderful review. Not impressed! I had to do most research myself after being informed of what I 'might' have=\

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Reynolds is a very good man. A true professional. Asked me questions and listened to my answers. Got to the point and came up with a plan. Made sure I was comfortable with what he had to say also. Wish there was more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Reynolds. I went in skeptical, as I had heard bad things about my friends endocrinologists. However, he was much better than my friends. He was a few minutes late (approx. 10 minutes or so) which is good for most doctors. And most importantly, he seemed to know his stuff. He listened to everything I said, asked questions, allowed me to ask questions. He was very reassuring, as was the staff. I had the prescription I needed very quickly. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Really happy to have him as my endo for my diabetes. He is helpful and kind about. No sense of blame or shame. Always available by email if I have questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Easy to talk to, gets the job done! Has done wonders for my family.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

He is a doctor that comes to the point and tells you what he finds and what can be done

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Reynolds has been treating me for hypocalcemia since 2006. He got my calcium level up to normal for the first time in my life (I was 58 when he first managed this!) With his treatment my annual visits to him prove that the treatment is still working. Don't be put off if he appears engrossed in his test results. He's a scientist! and a good one at that!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Unable to rate 'knowledge' as he displayed none. My final visit, I went in prepared with 5 items that were of concern to me. They didn't get addressed. Instead, the appointment time was used up with him recopying test results and med lists on to his own stationery from existing reports ; in 10 minutes, zero eye contact; I really needn't have bothered going in. I've been struggling with this for 15 years...his 5 years 'involvement' has been of negligible assistance.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014