Ratings for Dr. Clayton Reynolds

Spent more time looking up my records on the computer than asking questions. He did, however, send me for more tests than my family doctor did. BUT, hard to follow up with, as my results came back abnormal & not within proper range- I was brushed off never to hear from him again because 2/3 tests were normal. I am not living a quality life with my children so I cannot leave a wonderful review. Not impressed! I had to do most research myself after being informed of what I 'might' have=\

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Reynolds is a very good man. A true professional. Asked me questions and listened to my answers. Got to the point and came up with a plan. Made sure I was comfortable with what he had to say also. Wish there was more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Reynolds. I went in skeptical, as I had heard bad things about my friends endocrinologists. However, he was much better than my friends. He was a few minutes late (approx. 10 minutes or so) which is good for most doctors. And most importantly, he seemed to know his stuff. He listened to everything I said, asked questions, allowed me to ask questions. He was very reassuring, as was the staff. I had the prescription I needed very quickly. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Really happy to have him as my endo for my diabetes. He is helpful and kind about. No sense of blame or shame. Always available by email if I have questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Easy to talk to, gets the job done! Has done wonders for my family.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

He is a doctor that comes to the point and tells you what he finds and what can be done

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Reynolds has been treating me for hypocalcemia since 2006. He got my calcium level up to normal for the first time in my life (I was 58 when he first managed this!) With his treatment my annual visits to him prove that the treatment is still working. Don't be put off if he appears engrossed in his test results. He's a scientist! and a good one at that!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Unable to rate 'knowledge' as he displayed none. My final visit, I went in prepared with 5 items that were of concern to me. They didn't get addressed. Instead, the appointment time was used up with him recopying test results and med lists on to his own stationery from existing reports ; in 10 minutes, zero eye contact; I really needn't have bothered going in. I've been struggling with this for 15 years...his 5 years 'involvement' has been of negligible assistance.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor. Because of him our mother finally got a diagnosis as to what was wrong with her and recommended the appropriate course of treatments. Her other doctor just keep sending her for more tests which were always inconclusive (almost 10 years worth of testing).

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Wasted a lot of time in not being prepared for my meeting with him. Fumbled with his computer as he did not have my medical information pulled up and ready for me. Spent too much time on the telephone even asking for results of his own blood tests. Made personal judgements that turned out to be "not true" as he did not have any fact based information to base his diagnose on. What a disappointment!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012