Ratings for Dr. Mitchell V. Brock

Dr. Brock saved my life; without him I probably would not be here today. He is a fantastic doctor that goes above and beyond. He will call during off times to check on you if he feels the need and he will listen if you have questions and answer them completely. You would be blessed to have him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Brock is the best plus he's handsome with that bald spot.lol....but on a serious note he's very gentle with his patients and he listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Brock is my hero. He is always there for his patients and he is so compassionate. I have been to other OB-GYNs that do not care about the individual patient. He does! I will always use him and I refer all my friends and family to him!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I moved to Brunswick back in 2009, and asked my husband to find a good gynaeclogist for me to see. (He's a medic) Every nurse he asked said the same thing "Dr. Brock is the best there is." And they were right. I used to think I would never see a man, but after being with Dr. Brock for almost 2 years, I won't see anyone else. Having endometriosis and ovarian masses, I knew I was facing a hysterectomy. Dr. Brock kept reassuring me this was the best way to relieve my pain. On the day of my operation he was so kind to both myself and my husband. After the surgery he told my husband "It's no wonder she's been miserable, she desperately needed this operation." He has such a caring, gentle way about him and really makes you feel at ease. Usually after an operation, the doctor's office will call to check on you. Dr. Brock called me himself to see how I was doing, and apologized for taking not doing it sooner. He is THE BEST THERE IS!!!!!!! He really gets it.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

This was a first time visit with Dr. Brock and he was fantastic. I came in with concerns of possible uterin cancer and he debunked my fears quickly. Great Doc. Go see him!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

He is an awesome doctor. He performed a partial hysterectomy on my mother. He was very thorough and even called me in the middle of the surgery to make sure on whether or not I wanted the unaffected ovary removed (which we didn't and so he left it there). He checked on my mom repeatedly after the surgery. His office called her at home to check on her. They were just great. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

He is fantastic! I'm in my mid 30s and was pregnant. I was having some problems in the beginning and they would ALWAYS fit me in.Such a caring staff. They took great care of me and I now have a beautiful baby girl. Thank you Dr. Brock and staff

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

The best in the Southeast. After going to doctor after doctor I finally found Dr. Brock and instead of dreading my app. I look forward to going because I know no matter what the case is he will be there caring and to take care of it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

He laughed at me with my concerns. When I asked him to do labs to prover I had the condition he said he refused laughed and told me to take my meds and come back in a month. And he had no proof that I had the condition he said. And REFUSED TO TEST. And put me on a med that could have been DANGEROUS. Do Not Trust.

Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Mitchell V. Brock's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Ameritas