Ratings for Dr. William T. Prey

Dr. Prey does not respond to phone calls and his treatment plan is not flexible. He does not adjust his approach medically when a patient's condition worsens or when she or he has side effects.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr.Prey is by far the best psychiatrist I've ever had (and I've had at least 6).None of my other doctors could give me the right prescriptions for my needs(major depression disorder), everyone kept prescribing anti-depressants, which made me feel even worse. Until my friend recommended Dr.Prey, I've been seeing him for the last 2 years, and it's been the best 2 years that I've had in the last 22 years (that's a miracle by itself). The greatest part is, he hasn't given me any antidepressants! He's so knowledgeable and patient: he really listens to me, and gives great advice. He's a bit on the pricey side, but it's been the best money I've spent for my mental health. He's worth that and so much more!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Prey is the only psychiatrist I would ever recommend. He is head and shoulders above the rest. He is very, very careful and knowledgeable in his use of drugs. He is compassionate and listens closely to his patients, learning from them. Treatment is truly cooperative. He has not prescribed antidepressants for 10 years. He heals nervous systems rather than batter them.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Dr. William T. Prey's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1980)