Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Kantzler

Front desk staff can be rude, and unhelpful. Medical staff very pleasant and efficient. Dr was quite strange. Not even on site 75% of the time, pre-signing scripts and utilizing an overworked nurse practioner. Spent no less than 2 hours each visit and up to 6 hours there. Yes 6 hrs. That is absurd. Then one viosit I show up 35min late and staff wants to blow me off to next week since I violated late policy. What about the 5 previous visit where I'm wasting an entire afternoon here? He did spend up to an hour on each patient, but leaves you in room and comes back 2-3 times doing god knows what. Just log my info and let me get out of here! Not sure if he's even practicing anymore? Phone call days before an app. left me hanging with no dr.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

His front desk staff is EXTREMELY rude! You wait forever to be seen and it's always crowded and not very well maintained. Office isn't nice at all.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Wonderful, sincere and he will take as long as you'd like to discuss health issues. Actually, he usually spends no less than an hour with each patient and because of this he has a P.A. that works under him in order to see all his clients in a sufficient manner. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

He's an excellant pain management doctor. I know of patients who travel to see Dr. Kantzler from all over the state of Florida and of course, other states.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006

He is really a Pain Med dr. I have been going to him for 5 yrs now and i find no complaint with him, he keeps me confortable as much as he can.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2005

Dr. Mark G. Kantzler's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)