Ratings for Dr. Steven Cload

I think that Dr. Cload is a great dentist. He is very knowledgable and professional. I am very happy that he is my dentist. And Yvonne is great! I trust that he has my best interests on mind. It is important that you trust your hair stylist, your tattoo artist and your dentist! I have no hesitation in recomending as a dentist.

Submitted July 14, 2017

I found Dr Steven Cload's office online about 6 months ago. I was looking to get some dental bonding done. My first visit I found out I was a teeth grinder and would need a mouth guard/retainer appliance. My appliance had to be made 2 times, the first time it was not fitting into my mouth they discovered that the laboratory had made a mistake. This was fine with me, things happen! I was very understanding. Second time I go to fit my appliance... again! It didn't fit. Due to a few reasons. I was starting not to have faith at this point, for my 3rd appointment it FINALLY fit, 2 weeks later....... I had my mouthguard under a bit of warm water and it broke in half. I was devastated, It was such an expensive investment that I will need for years to come and it broke already. I emailed them right away and I had to ask for a refund because of the stress and time from all of this but never did they offer a refund first at any point. They did refund me and apologized, everyone is nice and friendly and I did have previous cleanings that went great. Hopefully a better experience for others patients because now I have to see another dentist after months of trial and error with this office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I had been a patient at his clinic for 19 years. I've never had any problems with my fillings or capped teeth and like others have said he's not interested in up selling.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I go to Dr. Cload, for him, not the hygienists, nor the front staff. No BS during his "inspections", and gives you straight answers to your questions. Prices higher than my insurance will cover, so each trip costs me about $50 extra. I still miss Margo on front desk.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

After Margo "left"... well the front desk just isn't the same. Unfortunately this leaves a bad impression for new comers. Punctuality has suffered as well as staff moral. Dr. Cload and his hygienists are still top notch though. No BS, always got straight answers.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

My daughter and I have been going to Dr. Cload for about a year now and find him to be wonderful - he takes the time to explain things thoroughly and to provide options (being considerate of an individual's finances) and certainly does not push. He is very kind, with a wonderful sense of humor and can put one at ease. I have even had him call me to further explain procedures that were being considered for my daughter and myself. So - when I read some of the negative comments below, I am quite surprised, to say the least. As far as the office staff goes, I wonder, if the office was going through a change - did anyone consider that Juliet was on a learning curve, as would be any one of us starting a new job. Juliet and all the other staff are wonderful - from front desk to hygienists - willing to answer any questions and solve any problems that one may have. When you enter the office, there is always a smile and positive communication. I think Dr. Cload and his staff are terrific!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr Cload and his staff have made such a positive impact regarding my smile..I can't rave enough about his knowledge or his extremely friendly staff! The care I received from Dr Cload made it easy..he really seems to care about your experience! Look forward to my next visit (..who says that about going to the dentist!!?) :) ..Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Cload was wonderful and very funny. He made it very comfortable to be in the chair again, and I hate being in the chair. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Cload is a great dentist but everything is based on how much cash he can roll in. The office has really gone down hill since Margo his front desk clerk left. There is so much tension in the office. The front desk is now run by his wife Juliette who is very unprofessional, pushy and useless. Would continue to go if Juliette did not work there and if Juliana worked there still.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Great Dentist. Unfortunately his wife Juliet runs the front desk and she's not very knowledgeable. The office looks like it's gone through some major turnover of staff. I don't recognize any of the staff. Too Bad. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011