You may also like

Rate Dr. L. KATHLEEN Posey

Dr. L. KATHLEEN Posey's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Posey since 1998. After Katrina I was about 6 weeks past the date I normally see her. We managed to get back for a few days before Thanksgiving and I had an appointment with her. We left Thanksgiving day to go back to Virginia and the following Monday morning, Dr. Posey herself called me to say that I had to find a breast surgeon. Through her contacts in Arlington, she found a surgeon. Two days before Christmas in 2005, I had breast surgery in Arlington, VA to remove 4 tumors. I was very lucky and I don't believe that too many doctors would have taken that much time for one patient. I still see her today and I am 71 years old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

I chose Dr. Posey because she is not only board-certified, she is a fellow in the American College of Ob & Gyn. This means she is smarter than your average doctor. To me, this is a much more important attribute than being "warm and fuzzy."

In my experience with her, she has been professional and has taken the time to answer my questions. In fact, she even took the time to give my partner some medical advice for something totally unrelated to me, when she found out my partner didn't have insurance or the money to see a doctor at the time.

I think Dr. Posey is an excellent physician. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a smart, thorough professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Knows her hormones ! I also had the O shot for stress incontinence and it worked great. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

When I read some of these negative comments.I had to write. Dr. Posey may not be warm and fussy. But people she deals with whiny woman all day.For God sakes!I can barely handle myself once a month. She saved my life. Sternly insisting I get a colonoscopy. Not wanting to return to her office without getting it done.i had a precancerous polyp. The dr. Told my sister when I was out of surgery" your sister saved her life by getting it removed".I would of Never had that embarrassing procedure done, if dr. Posey was warm and fussy.i had no symptoms. I own and run 2 companies I dont allow anyone to talk to me sternly except dr. Posey, because I know if I don't listen to her I wouldn't feel as well as I do. So ladies be my guest go somewhere else less time for me to wait in the lobby.. I didn't even mention the fact that she is a person who might have her own health problems or issues. Geezz give her a brake. she is smart and accurate trusting & caring .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1144322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2013

I'm over 50 and have been looking for a hormone expert. Dr. Posey was sympathetic and extremely knowedgable. Not only did she fix my hormone issues, but also corrected my sexual dysfunction and stress incontinunce with one procedure. Amazing!!! I've told all my friends to see her as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1144321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Went to see Dr. Posey for Bioidentical hormones. Was very easy getting an appointment. Dr. Posey listened to my complaints and started me on new treatment that helped with all my hormonal symptoms. Would advise any woman with hormome problems to go see Dr Posey;

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Amazing doctor who took a long time taking my history and answering all my questions. The most up-to-date, holistic doctor in the area. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1144319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr. Posey saved my life. I had a fistula and had seen 2 other obgyn's who failed to diagnose my problem. My surgeon who did the repair told me this. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

The nurse practioner was awesome but as far as everyone else had to reschedule my appointment at least 3 times because they did not schedule my appointment in the books. Loud and you could hear them talking and hear clients names through the window and doors. As far as the Dr. she blew me off and shoved me out the door when I was trying to ask me questions. Terrible! I will no longer be going there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

DR. POSEY WAS GREAT!! I TOOK MY DAUGHTERS TO HER AND SHE WAS AN ASSET. YES THE WAIT TIME IS A LITTLE LONGER THAN I WANTED TO WAIT BUT I AM A GUY WE DON'T LIKE TO WAIT LONG..BUT WAS IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE IN ABOUT AN HOUR EACH TIME I TAKE THEM. I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO GO SEE DR. POSEY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1144317].votes_count ]]