Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Miles

Dr.Miles is great. she takes her time and listens to you. Been going to her for years. Very caring.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I love Dr. Miles. She is very knowledgeable, she found a rare bacterial infection i had and got me back on my feet. She is very caring as well.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I have been seen Dr.Miles for a year going on two. I have found that she more interested in attending children than adults. She is quickly to send you to a specialist. I would not call in an emergency, the office is never told to call and fallow up....But I will stay with maybe she will change. My original doctor was very hands on but during Katrina she lost her home and moved to another state. She called me month after because we have become friend over the years. DR Mile has 2 nurses one is awesome and the other very rude!!!! She should go in another profession. I wish that she could change then I will be happy to see her if need care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Went to see her on an advice of a friend. One thing right off that I was disappointed wash that she does her advising from her chair She has the nerve name that starts with a( .) horrific person she should be doing something else have a nursing. but then she also had

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Wonderful doctor... been going there for years and would not go to any other doctor, Dr Miles is GREAT.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I was happy with Dr. Miles. She was very nice and her office staff was very nice. I cannot say anything negative about dr. Jennifer Miles or her staff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Miles is what a GP is supposed to be. I am able to get in or short notice, and she can/has addressed a variety of different issues. When a specialist was needed, her office followed up on my treatment and status. I have been very pleased with her knowledge and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I wouldn't reccomend Dr. Miles to an enemy. She seems to always be in another world & gr8ly lacks any compassion for her patiennts

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Miles is always attentive and patient with both me and my children. Her diagnoses are always right on and she always seems to be genuine and caring. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

My family finds Dr. Miles knowledgable, compassionate, and attentive. We've been seeing her several years and will continue to do so as long as she's here.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Jennifer J. Miles's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal