Ratings for Dr. Meg D. Lawrence

Dr. Lawrence is more concerned with prescribing drugs than she is with patient welfare. Even after informing her that medications were making me worse she insisted in increasing the dosage. After years of being on meds she prescribed, I stopped seeing her and got off my meds. I found improvement psychologically and the symptoms the meds were "treating" disappeared. What did not disappear were the drug side effects. I found out, Dr. Lawrence had turned me into an addict, prescribing an addictive medication which after stopping, left me disabled, with potentially life threatening seizures, memory loss, temporary/occasional paralysis, major food sensitivities and allergies, pre-diabetes, and a compromised immune system which had allowed infections to spread through my body. All as withdrawal symptoms from the meds. Dr. Lawrence never once informed me the drugs she prescribed were addictive or that they were suppressing my immune system, even after she became aware that I was struggling with infections that wouldn't go away. I find her negligent and incompetent and a danger to her patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Meg D. Lawrence's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1983)

AHC