You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Takashi Bourchier

I was referred by my GP for a thyroid issue and he was very informative, going over all my tests and results, did an exam and explained the process of what was going to happen with me very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Love this guy, explains everything, not aloof, he'll of a guy!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Very pleasant to talk to. Very helpful until everything is fine. But very unhelpful once it gets screwed. My mother died because of all the side effects from the medication he prescribed.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Cracking good doctor. I was referred by my GP for potential heart issues to Dr. Bourchier for testing and have to say that he is the most thorough doctor I've seen in a long time. He leaves no stone unturned and is also excellent at explaining your body to you. If you have heart issues this is the guy to see.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I would highly recommend this doctor as he has been so helpful with my heart issues. I am a middle aged overweight female and not once did he make me feel at all bad about my issues and my weight. He obvoiusly made suggestions that I need to loose weight but did it in a non judgemental way, keep up the good work Dr B!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

He was a bit rushed as he is very busy in emerg department but I liked him and he treated my blood clot in the legs and explained everything so well to me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

the Dr Takashi Bourchier was very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Dr. Bourchier treated me at Lions Gate Hospital Emerg for a cardiac issue and continues to oversee my cardiovascular system. As a younger practitioner, I am especially impressed with his knowledge, committment to his patients, accessibility and he is clearly plugged in to the advancements within his specialty. I feel very fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Was treated by this physician in ER and a follow-up visit. I found him to be helpful with explanations, quick to request relevant diagnostic tests and reassuring in his manner. An Internal Medicine specialist that I would certainly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Dr. Boucherie treated me for pneumonia at Lions Gate hospital fall of 2008. I have a heart condition and there was concern it may have caused some damage. Dr. Boucherie put my fears to rest. I found him to be very knowledgeable, pleasant man with a good sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Takashi Bourchier's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by my GP for a thyroid issue and he was very informative, going over all my tests and results, did an exam and explained the process of what was ..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this guy, explains everything, not aloof, he'll of a guy!"

August 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant to talk to. Very helpful until everything is fine. But very unhelpful once it gets screwed. My mother died because of all the side effects from th..."

August 3, 2015