You may also like

Dr Milkman has been my gyn since 2004 and has taken excellent care of me. She's professional and really an excellent dr. She's done one surgery on me that was hugely successful and took the time to reassure my boyfriend on how the surgery went-- including post-op and my follow up visits and even a phone call from him one night. She's the best! She is 'no-nonsense' in her manner yet very kind. I've never felt rushed or had my opinion dismissed. Highly recommend-- 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Milkman's manner can be just a tad brusque at times (businesslike rather than folksy), but she is fundamentally a kind person who wants to help (of course) and she seems very knowledgeable. She has been nice about squeezing me into a full schedule when needed, and she has performed two gyn-related surgeries on me, both of which were successful. I feel I am in very good hands in her care, though, because she is a surgeon, as well, she may be quicker to think of that option than others would be, though I trust that my surgeries have been appropriate and necessary.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Marilyn Milkman's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Pacificare